Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinkley is clearly now trying to be sacked and reap the largest payout possible. Just shows what a pathetic, greedy little man he is. I was happy to run with the "good bloke, but not a great coach" thing for a while, but not anymore. Hinkley can go and get f’ed.
Yep, this has tipped me over this particular edge as well.

I hope this behaviour is well identified by the football community so he can't get a job anywhere else.

The selections of Sam gray and now Ryder when both look like going I think shows the list management and coach aren’t on the same page. Also it appears ken is coaching with the short term only in mind.

His days are numbered and counting down the days until they’re absolutely forced to get rid of him will hurt the club immeasurably as he burns our young talent and fans patience.

Yep, this has tipped me over this particular edge as well.

I hope this behaviour is well identified by the football community so he can't get a job anywhere else.

It’s getting really really hard to see him even getting an assistant coaching role much less another head coach job offer now to be honest.

He was an unknown quality when we picked him to be our head coach. Now that all the clubs have had a look at what he brings would any be clamouring for him? Tactically unsound. Not great in the media. Can appear to win players over in the short term with his ‘hey buddy I’m just a regular joe like you’ but that’s not a thing clubs are going to look for in a assistant coach.

Its quite fanciful to suggest that a coaching group invested in winning and desiring higher coaching honours would simply go along with selections they don’t agree with. It will damage their own careers. It’s not a monopoly at the selection table... surely?

Its quite fanciful to suggest that a coaching group invested in winning and desiring higher coaching honours would simply go along with selections they don’t agree with. It will damage their own careers. It’s not a monopoly at the selection table... surely?

I was wondering the same thing. Surely you would call this 💩 out?

Was going to post a link to the 10 hour WTF singalong video on youtube cos it's how long I will be saying WTF but damn it's strangely hypnotic and I started singing along.....

But seriously wtf is this the best we can do a non functioning forward line is replaced by a shittier version of the non functioning forward line?.

Not privy to selection but if it wasn't a four hour session of your a mad cnut Kenny from at least two of the people in the room then we are seriously rooted.

Seriously the s**t we have produced and you give us this?.

I was wondering the same thing. Surely you would call this 💩 out?
Not if you want his career to die by his own hand.
How else are they going to blast him out of his comfort cave?

2 wks ago we played the best half of footy we have played in yrs against our arch enemy. We were alot younger future was so bright then our 3 young guns sign extension.
What has gone so wrong? Should of doubled down on youth then suttcliffe gets a game from no where , Xavier gets dropped injured who *en knows Jen handled that so bad it's not even funny.
Now Charlie is dropped for paddy who most likely will be moved on?
I just don't get it from such a high to such a low in 2wks it's really unbelievable.I have been a ken fan but * me it's time for change.
Kochie is such a financial genius let him pay out the contract. We have to get it right for our 150yrs celebration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Bassett when asked about our pathetic record in goal scoring sounded like he is grasping at straws .... “ Our young players aren’t quite ready yet but will be good and very good AFL forwards in time”

Asked about Charlie having to constantly play 3 against 1, he gave some sort of muddled answer about Charlie being easy to spot by our players means they use him a bit too much and that he is just about the MOST KICKED TO TARGET in the whole competition. How dumb are we.
Also said that our players need to believe in what they are doing and building trust, that margins between wins and losses are small etc.
sigh.

I would like to thank the club for their inspiration:

ZUgVVFu.jpg

Asked about Charlie having to constantly play 3 against 1, he gave some sort of muddled answer about Charlie being easy to spot by our players means they use him a bit too much and that he is just about the MOST KICKED TO TARGET in the whole competition.

Okay ... so the solution to that is to drop him? Not just to instruct the players not to do that?

Or, ya know, maybe we wouldn't kick it to Charlie every time if you PUT A FORWARD TARGET WHO ISNT SAM GRAY OR CAMERON ******* SUTCLIFFE UP THERE TO OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE TARGET ALONGSIDE HIM YOU COMPLETE ******* *******. * OFF OUT OF MY CLUB

I reckon even Cam Sutcliffe at this point would be surprised.

We didn’t even have a proper guernsey ready for the poor cnut, he’s running around with f@&king iron-on digits from the Port Store.

At this point we’re just making sh1t up as we go.

We didn’t even have a proper guernsey ready for the poor cnut, he’s running around with f@&king iron-on digits from the Port Store.

At this point we’re just making sh1t up as we go.

Good thing we're not playing in Shanghai this week.

It probably is. And none of us has a Get Out of Jail Free card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back