Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some ex Carlton player (read - delisted from Carlton, who have won 12 wooden spoons in the past 6 years) said that Mick Malthouse (AFL coaching games record holder, triple premiership coach, 7 time grand final coach) wasn't capable of making players believe in themselves.

Yeah, righto.

12 Wooden spoons in the past six years is impressive!

Prior to the bye I was pretty satisfied with our selections for the season, it was refreshing to see us prioritize picking players for the sake of our gameplan, but ever since our Geelong selections we've gone backwards, really far backwards. I don't even know what we're trying to do anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucci article on Richardson to PAFC

“A large property on the north-east edge of Melbourne and family will keep Richardson from a return to Alberton, denying many Port Adelaide fans their wish to see the Hinkley-Richardson tandem restored.”

I know Rucci dribbles sh** but wow, just wtf? What fans are you exactly referring to Rucci? Ken Hinkley? Yourself?

Jesus Christ man

Rucci is so deluded it ain’t funny anymore 😡

Does Ken want to apply for one of Masterchef judges positions?.
"Soak the beef in coke before you roast it. It will soften the meat. Also I won't eat anything other than fish and chips and ham sandwiches. Goodbye"

giphy.gif

Sack him already

End of 2016: Schulz (del/ret), Butcher (del), Dixon (KPF1), Frampton (SANFL), Marshall (draft)

End of 2019: Dixon (SANFL), Marshall (SANFL), Frampton (SANFL)

Hinkley Program™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back