So what Carlton duds would you want on your list?

Remove this Banner Ad

LondonCalling

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 3, 2003
By the river
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Church of Simon Wiggins
Just noticed that a newspaper article was saying that Carlton were going to be offloading up to a dozen players this year.

Obviously can't delist 'em all due to the lack of draft picks, but aside from the main 3, Koutofides, Camporeale, Whitnall (in fact, you'd struggle to get a purchaser for those 3 to start with), you haven't got much to work with

Who would you be willing to add to your team from Carlton's current list? Jarrad Waite has a ton of potential, and I spose given this season's effort alone, there'd be a lot more clubs willing to take a punt on Fevola (Heat, Mercury, etc....AFL ones too :p )

Anyhow....proceed.

Probably the ones that would interest most clubs would be McKernan and Allen (and both of them don't want to stay - ironic that the players that are in demand are the ones who have told them they want to leave)

Originally posted by CammoAU
Who would you be willing to add to your team from Carlton's current list? Jarrad Waite has a ton of potential, and I spose given this season's effort alone, there'd be a lot more clubs willing to take a punt on Fevola (Heat, Mercury, etc....AFL ones too :p )

Aint it a shame buddy that Waite and Fevola have signed to carlton just recently.

and to BigCat1, Whitnall isnt going either.

i reckon just about every club would love to have hulmey on their list

Originally posted by Thrawn
CammoAU, the thought of trading Waite or Fevola really questions your worth regarding tradings.

I believe you've misinterpreted me.

Was merely suggesting those names as players clubs would want to have on their list for 2004.

I certainly don't want to part with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HULMEY

Luv the guy, but if anyone wants him, take him, just give us someone that can kick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back