Werewolf The World of Wrestling Werewolf (WWW)- WRESTLING FANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done village! :D Stevi_Tigers what a last shot, you did really well.

Had fun in our flog pm :)

And thanks Mister M for a really well-modded game and fun theme.

Have a fun game FootyGuy13. ;)
Love this, I have no idea what you were on about and every attempt evil had at starting a lynch on me never happened because there was always confirmed evil on the loose...

...well, except this guy.
FootyGuy13

Instinct more than anything.

Mister M
Instinct, huh.
After how many bottles?

Thanks for the interesting theme Mister M and I'm pretty sure I played the role of fan/bystander to its capacity.

Love this, I have no idea what you were on about and every attempt evil had at starting a lynch on me never happened because there was always confirmed evil on the loose...

...well, except this guy.

Instinct, huh.
After how many bottles?

Thanks for the interesting theme Mister M and I'm pretty sure I played the role of fan/bystander to its capacity.

I mean, you won the game with only 5 posts. I wanted to at least get some sort of reaction 😂

Terrific game, even if I am biased coz we wrestling fans finally had an Atomic Drop win over the Evil factions.

Remarkable games from Stevi, jmoo, porps and Chippy. Kudos to those folk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t fault anybody in this game. Well done village.
It's funny how us flogs were convinced you were the Alpha. After a while though I kept saying "I think he's village guys" lol. You kept your cool!

It's funny how us flogs were convinced you were the Alpha. After a while though I kept saying "I think he's village guys" lol. You kept your cool!

I was pretty sure you and GUH were flogs so I felt relieved when he seemed on my side. I sensed you suspected me through one exchange after I said I probably couldn't be godfather. Not that it really matters if I died as my only part was as a drone but I hate nothing more than seeing villagers lynched, in particular when I'm that villager.

Was a really fluid and clean game though, I legit expected another two phases at least with a real fight on our hands to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back