Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf (Game Over /// Winners = Serial Killer & Jester)

Remove this Banner Ad

FootyGuy13 who was killed by the SK in this one also died on N0 of Chipmunk's game
At the hands of the Russians so PG/fridge/mannumpower /bangers/filth

Bangers is the one who stands out amongst that bunch as he's also on my list of people who would kill 11kgm on n1

So back to my original vote of PMBangers thanks serial_thrilla Barrybran

What are you MWPP?

Rattling off a lot of names today.

It’s not a dud role, just confusing.
You just have to act confused whilst you pick everyone off and come through for the win.
It's as if you wrote the role description in the OP of my PM

I'm the easy target for evil usually, but most of the time I at least get through day one. So there is only one option standing out to me today, the inevitable "IMS is evil" vote to try and start the easy bandwagon.

Grand Uncle Horace

Thanks serial_thrilla Barrybran

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you MWPP?

Rattling off a lot of names today.
I asked you first and you dodged the question
Anyway, a solo townie with no info to go off (my role isn't one that provides info), so just trying to make some plays

I've voted for 3 people today. PM, GUH (to join the wagon before boncer's info which mean that statistically, we should look elsewhere), Nunez (to try and get a reaction and none has been forthcoming). So then I looked at the list of votes . And went back to my original. Not the only one on PMB either.

I'm the easy target for evil usually, but most of the time I at least get through day one. So there is only one option standing out to me today, the inevitable "IMS is evil" vote to try and start the easy bandwagon.

Grand Uncle Horace

Thanks serial_thrilla Barrybran
GUH isn't coven so isn't a logical lynch choice . Everyone else has a 15/30 chance of being evil/neutral. GUH has a 10/25 chance.

For want of a better option, I'm gonna chuck my vote on PMBangers serial_thrilla
Can you explain please why PMB is a good shout? I don't like the logic of 'such and such was killed by a faction with him in it x games ago' stuff, because I find that's pretty obvious/flawed, so is there any other logic you guys are using for him?

Sorry to ask it to you specifically but you're the most recent person to vote him.

I asked you first and you dodged the question
Anyway, a solo townie with no info to go off (my role isn't one that provides info), so just trying to make some plays

I've voted for 3 people today. PM, GUH (to join the wagon before boncer's info which mean that statistically, we should look elsewhere), Nunez (to try and get a reaction and none has been forthcoming). So then I looked at the list of votes . And went back to my original. Not the only one on PMB either.

GUH isn't coven so isn't a logical lynch choice . Everyone else has a 15/30 chance of being evil/neutral. GUH has a 10/25 chance.

That's all a bit deep for me :D

Honestly, I just get whacked every time I lodge a vote, so I made my mind up just to vote for whoever tries to start a bandwagon on me, history has suggested that they are inevitably evil.

There’s more to this than you realise. I blocked him last night. He thinks from your post that you did :)
Never utensil block me

Can you explain please why PMB is a good shout? I don't like the logic of 'such and such was killed by a faction with him in it x games ago' stuff, because I find that's pretty obvious/flawed, so is there any other logic you guys are using for him?

Sorry to ask it to you specifically but you're the most recent person to vote him.
Yeah, maybe it is obvious but it does happen. Another thing is, all he's doing is hearting everyone's posts who vote for him, but he's not even contributing to the discussion? Bit strange to me as well.

It doesn’t of itself make him evil, but it definitely seemed a bit of a bitey response.

My role isn’t really that great, if evil want to get rid of me they can go for it but for now I’m just as likely to prevent a good action as I am an evil one.

It doesn’t of itself make him evil, but it definitely seemed a bit of a bitey response.

My role isn’t really that great, if evil want to get rid of me they can go for it but for now I’m just as likely to prevent a good action as I am an evil one.
You need to be knocked the * out Caven.

Yep. It was a bitey response indeed. At best, he was paying more attention than he letting on and it was a nothing vote using logic that just doesn't stand up (that's how it came across before you added that intel anyway)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back