Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't many things I can guarantee in life, but I can guarantee that will never happen.

AC/DC don't do covers, except for Chuck Berry.
Baby please don't go.. old delta song so old no one knows who wrote it gets the Trad credit.

Baby please don't go.. old delta song so old no one knows who wrote it gets the Trad credit.

Of course, how could I forget Bon Scott in drag sucking down a f** whilst Malcolm Young was still confused if he was in a glam band or not
Bit pedantic to list any song a band does when it's really young. I mean the covers that get put to record after you become a thing.

Of course, how could I forget Bon Scott in drag sucking down a f** whilst Malcolm Young was still confused if he was in a glam band or not

Bit pedantic to list any song a band does when it's really young. I mean the covers that get put to record after you become a thing.

bon scott sucking off a f**?

Do you like The Darkness edgie? They're touring in October.

What about you Crocodile Dumbdee?
Hmmm I think so, but it's hard to tell if they're serious or satire at times. Either way the music is good, but when they have songs about fat chicks and losing your hair, they read like a more eloquent, sophisticated Steel Panther.

I'd try to figure out, where your figure had gone, I tried to live without you but I was so wrong.
Throw aaaaaaarrrrrrmmmmmssss around me, your dinner lady arms.

******* hell though I Believe in a thing Called Love was the goat selection at the old SingStar PS2 parties.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have revised and been thrashing Heaven and Hell in the last week B2Z and you seriously could make an argument that its the best Sabbath album.

Ozzy purists won't agree but I think it's fair to place it there. Outstanding song writing, vocals, everything.

But then AC/DC bashed them up

I think this urban myth was probably just a bit of a ruck between the respective roadies - the Purple ones were probably locals anyway. If it happened anything like you're suggesting it was probably the rock and roll equivalent of an underage Jordan De Goey having a go at Matthew Lloyd in a night club.

Hmmm I think so, but it's hard to tell if they're serious or satire at times. Either way the music is good, but when they have songs about fat chicks and losing your hair, they read like a more eloquent, sophisticated Steel Panther.

I'd try to figure out, where your figure had gone, I tried to live without you but I was so wrong.
Throw aaaaaaarrrrrrmmmmmssss around me, your dinner lady arms.

******* hell though I Believe in a thing Called Love was the goat selection at the old SingStar PS2 parties.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Their first album is still a banger, but I liked when they did their best The Cult impression.

The Darkness are basically a Spinal Tap cover band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back