Dylan8

Bar Up
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
i always remember that as a proper metal festival, unless it softened the past decade or so, so weird to see MCR headline. JEW and Deftones are good quality live bands any year, and i like in flames and clutch, but i heard the tickets were 200 bucks D:
I'd love to see In Flames circa 1998

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burningleviathan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
When they first came back out here after 20 years, 08 I think, that was basically a best of set list. It was an amazing show. Probably the loudest I have heard a crowd could barely hear Bruce sing the first 3 or 4 songs.

If it ends up like that again, it will be worth whatever tickets are going for.

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Well you wouldn't wanna listen to anything they've written in the last 35 years by choice.
When I seen them a while back they played like three songs from Dance of Death and three from Brave New World and three from the new album at the time, and none from A Matter of Life and Death, which to me is the best newer album.

Disappointed. It's an album I choose to listen to often.

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When they first came back out here after 20 years, 08 I think, that was basically a best of set list. It was an amazing show. Probably the loudest I have heard a crowd could barely hear Bruce sing the first 3 or 4 songs.

If it ends up like that again, it will be worth whatever tickets are going for.

Top Bottom