Senior 3. Jesse Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

He was just interviewed on AFL.com. What a lovely personality. He also a podcaster and film maker. If nothing else - and I’m sure there’s much else - he will be great for team morale. He’s currently with family and friends in Darwin.
I know he doesn’t play for us anymore, but so is Eddie :) hope they get in touch

These days a small forward has to apply pressure and pinch hit further up the ground.

But to me you can't go past the basics. They need to be one-touch/clean and make something out of nothing.

Jesse ticks both those boxes plus applies pressure and brings others into the game.

Has all the tools for a small fwd IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These days a small forward has to apply pressure and pinch hit further up the ground.

But to me you can't go past the basics. They need to be one-touch/clean and make something out of nothing.

Jesse ticks both those boxes plus applies pressure and brings others into the game.

Agree Jesse was my favorite and will help fill the void our great Eddie Betts has left , we needed the ground level skill and forward pressure.
Great snare Nick the recruiting performance this year has been top notch.

And when he hits a tackle, it sticks hard.

He's an absolute bargain I reckon.

Welcome to Carlton Jesse.

Yep we desperately lack a small forward with X factor...someone who can make something happen out of nothing, side step opponents and shimmy, snap goals etc.

Huge need so I'm glad we got this type of player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back