News Welcome to Hawthorn Tyrone Vickery's cats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of those would have been in the first quarter too.

Did he look good because we played well, or we played well because he was?

He had no influence on the game at all. This seems to be a recurring theme throughout his career.

I am not being a smartarse when I say that Ty Vickery's manager is the biggest genius in football.

All well and good to have an opinion but to besmirch the bloke as a prick is a bit much.
Is there actually any evidence of him being a good bloke, or do you just assume he is because he plays for Hawthorn?
Vickery's king hit on Big Cox a few years back would suggest some prick-like tendencies, no matter how "remorseful" he claimed to be after the fact.

I was so hoping that the haircut might have been a trigger for a different attitude and a better performance. He's lost the one thing that made him ok at Richmond - his contested marking.
Has never been a good contested mark. Ask Richmond supporters.

He has always been a good leading mark but contested he is poor.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Choco doubted his ability to both ruck and play forward due to poor stamina. Add that to his slow pace and at times lack of interest and you end up with what he produces.
This shouldn't come at a suprise to anyone because his performances at his previous club was also terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good game more like. Against us!

Apart from kicking 4 goals against us in 2012 and rorting the salary cap, what has he done of note?
He picked out Cyril twice in the 2014 Grand Final, and Cyril only had 9 touches.

Pretty good strike rate there.

OK I'll bite. Tell me why it was a good signing and why I should be happy that Tyrone Vickery plays for Hawthorn.
The reality is that Ty couldn't hold a candle to Tippett. Glass houses, stones & all that.

Sent from Kurt's lounge room from his mother's phone.

Is there actually any evidence of him being a good bloke, or do you just assume he is because he plays for Hawthorn?
Vickery's king hit on Big Cox a few years back would suggest some prick-like tendencies, no matter how "remorseful" he claimed to be after the fact.
Yes I can confirm that he is indeed a good bloke from first hand dealings with the man, can you say the same?
I have been on here before and discussed this and in brief I meet him at the tragic Melbourne game last year when he attended the game with his Melbourne supporting mates. my kids and myself were sitting behind the Punt rd goals when Ty and his mates came in and plonked themselves down in front of us, Ty told his mate that he wasn't going to sit in front of my kids as there wasn't any way that they would be able to see past him, he mates insisted he sit down, he refused so during the ensuring conversation between Ty myself and my kids we got ourselves sought out in a manner that isn't always possible in public arenas.
He was civil, softly spoken and considerate of others.
Don't let the deeds onfield blur the person off the ground, so tell me of your insight of the person and not the player because the person I've meet is far from a prick.

Think Jordan Lewis' might disagree.

Not at all. Lewis has been a star all his career and still contributes when he is not clipping blokes behind play. He has experience and the ability to act as a teacher for an evolving Melbourne midfield.

Vickery has been ordinary all his career and offers nothing intangible yet has picked up a million bucks to finish his footballing days at Box Hill.

We need to cut TV a bit of slack here
He is going through an emotional time ATM

His cat, Rambo, has gone missing, as reported this morning on radio

An empty cat-pack hangs on the back of the door as we speak :(

FFS, the excuses just keep on coming. It is sad that his cat has gone missing but if that is reason to cut him some slack for his 8th consecutive season of poor form then we are all lost.

Nothing personal against the guy, who I am sure is a quality human being but if we are here to judge his footballing expertise.....which can be written on the head of a pin. In large print.

We need to cut TV a bit of slack here
He is going through an emotional time ATM

His cat, Rambo, has gone missing, as reported this morning on radio

An empty cat-pack hangs on the back of the door as we speak :(
So who let the cat out of the bag?

(goodness me I make that joke far too often on this forum but it's just too tempting every time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back