Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

Well the thread is about THIS YEAR, if you stray there will be blowback Mr Off-Season

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m Mr. In-season these days!

I was merely paying homage to the very thick, dry and crusty salted layer encasing one lewd & rude swannies poster.

How are you feeling about Friday night?

Your Wobbler mates from the funny world of Lollingwood seem a little nervy!

I’m Mr. In-season these days!

I was merely paying homage to the very thick, dry and crusty salted layer encasing one lewd & rude swannies poster.

How are you feeling about Friday night?

Your Wobbler mates from the funny world of Lollingwood seem a little nervy!

I think it's a good time to be playing Carlton

Pies aren't playing games out that well, fitness is a worry, hopefully the 8 day break will have our old fellas freshened up

Odds seem about right, Blues slight favourites

Both sides leaking a lot of goals so expecting a high scoring game, hopefully Moore can keep Curnow to less than 7 goals

I think it's a good time to be playing Carlton

Pies aren't playing games out that well, fitness is a worry, hopefully the 8 day break will have our old fellas freshened up

Odds seem about right, Blues slight favourites

Both sides leaking a lot of goals so expecting a high scoring game, hopefully Moore can keep Curnow to less than 7 goals

It’ll be a close one if your guys can get their running game going.

Hopefully a few back for us.

Moore should just run the opposite direction!

Sure there was, I just don't remember it

We are interested in the future and this century. Will the Blues and nmfc survive or more accurately for how long?

The Bloods and Pies are the best supported sporting clubs in Oz and will be prospering well into next century and beyond. Erudite historians of the obscure and footy anthropologists and archeologists will unearth mounds of salty spoons in the area known as Pratt Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then make a thread about that - has nothing to do with who will be better in 2024 between Carlton and Collingwood

Oh that was settled a while ago with neutrals like me clear the current Premiers will make the Finals and the Blues around 10th.

The only outstanding point of debate is whether In making 10th the Blues will have over achieved.

Oh that was settled a while ago with neutrals like me clear the current Premiers will make the Finals and the Blues around 10th.

The only outstanding point of debate is whether In making 10th the Blues will have over achieved.
That's fine but again what you're posting about has nothing to do with the thread topic.

That's fine but again what you're posting about has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Hmmn … I get it.

The Blues, Gunners and Knicks is an outstanding triumvirate of tosh. You never stood a chance in life. Do you also barrack for the Siberian Salt Mines?

We are interested in the future and this century. Will the Blues and nmfc survive or more accurately for how long?

The Bloods and Pies are the best supported sporting clubs in Oz and will be prospering well into next century and beyond. Erudite historians of the obscure and footy anthropologists and archeologists will unearth mounds of salty spoons in the area known as Pratt Park.

Seriously 🙄

WOW!

North will because they are the best team in my opinion.

Back