List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you call yourself a Moderator.
I thought they know everything. :p

We do..

Its called being modest and keeping you lot thinking we really aren't better than you… ;):cool::D:rolleyes:

Go Catters

yep but Dangerfield at half the player we know him to be would comprehensively smash anything Stringer did for us so who cares if Dangerfield has already peaked. I'm obviously referring to the poster who attached the link questioning Danger.
Personally, Danger will become the number one footballer in the game. He's right now in the top 10, possibly top 5 but the next three seasons will be very special.

Hi Cats...
Danger hasn't peaked i reckon - injuries barring he'll win the Brownlow back to back... it will be interesting to see if that translates to team success.
Can anyone give me your thoughts on Dean Gore? is he any chance of making an impact in the 2016 season or still a way off in development?

2 games against the Bombers "you lucky bastards"...

Hi Cats...
Danger hasn't peaked i reckon - injuries barring he'll win the Brownlow back to back... it will be interesting to see if that translates to team success.
Can anyone give me your thoughts on Dean Gore? is he any chance of making an impact in the 2016 season or still a way off in development?

2 games against the Bombers "you lucky bastards"...

Sounds beautiful!

And yeah Gore hasn't peaked yet either ;) Great user of the ball, tough, loves to tackle, above average pace, and fit. Was very close to making debut for us in 2015 in his first season so I'd say he will definitely be making his debut with you guys in 2016 & I hope he goes well!

Gore is a weird one IMO, has all the tools, or atleast seems to, to be a really handy inside midfielder who can break outside, yet was taken all the way down to pick 55.
Either there's a large question mark on some part of his game that I cannot tell, or perhaps they thought his development was a touch behind most others in that position?

Gore got a bad stinger in the shoulder/neck last year on the back of several solid VFL performances - not outstanding but solid - especially for a pick 55..

He took several weeks to get over it and by then had been passed over but bar that injury he may have gotten an AFL game last year…

Id say with another year of development he could be very good. He'll play for a while. Might not be a star/elite but IMO he will play.

Go Catters

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce isn't as detestable here, Patrick rubbing off on him :D

i2yYun3.gif

Admitting to the problem is the first step to getting over it…

Seems some have not even gotten that far yet….

GO Catters

Admitting to the problem is the first step to getting over it…

Seems some have not even gotten that far yet….

GO Catters
I'm still waiting for an AFC supporter to come back into this thread and tell us that we're going to have to give up 2 first rounders and Duncan if we're any chance of getting Danger across. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back