List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** em they didn't show us any and continue to antagonise us all over bigfooty.

How can they antagonise us when we have there 8th (or was if 11th, I get forgetful at times) best player

Listen mate...I've been on the Crow Board, and I'm convinced that we are going to be very disappointed in Clangerfield....er..Dangerfield, and that in fact, we won't improve at all with him at Geelong. The bloke can't kick...all he can do is extract and hack the ball forward.

Whats more, Adelaide will be greatly improved now that he's left, with much greater balance in their team, and in fact, they fooled us into taking him while gaining draft picks like do...er....dooo...uhmm..Doe,,,,,whatever his name is.....and Crouch is better than Dangerfield anyway.

So suck on them eggs Cat fans. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could lighten up a little bit
To me there's a difference between banter and even stirring the pot a little bit, and then there is just flat out bullying. I think that we crossed that line with Marty quite some time ago TBH. Now I know that Marty has probably brought it all on himself and has deserved most of what he has copped back the other way, but at the same time he doesn't strike me as the most well hinged individual and we just don't know what is going on inside his head.

I personally just think that it's time to let sleeping dogs lie....

To me there's a difference between banter and even stirring the pot a little bit, and then there is just flat out bullying. I think that we crossed that line with Marty quite some time ago TBH. Now I know that Marty has probably brought it all on himself and has deserved most of what he has copped back the other way, but at the same time he doesn't strike me as the most well hinged individual and we just don't know what is going on inside his head.

I personally just think that it's time to let sleeping dogs lie....
Can someone update me? Who is Marty, what did he do and how is he being bullied?

This guy gets it
How jarringly weak does our midfield look without Patrick Dangerfield. The gravity of this departure is finally hitting me seeing our squad out on the track.

We will struggle to play finals next year. That midfield is ordinary. Even if Crouch returns to full fitness, he will not cover Patrick's absence. 2016 shapes as a testing year.

If there's something to be hopeful about in this, it is our behaviour during the draft and trade periods. There's a chasm where Dangerfield's type used to be, and we didn't move to replenish that stock with either of our early selections. We addressed outside speed both at the trade table and in the ND. We didn't need to do that. We could have drafted a ball-winner once we landed Menzel and Seedsman. We went for Milera instead. This suggests to me that we are well-advanced in our plan to spend the Dangerfield money. My strong suspicion anyway.

The last paragraph is a bit Kool-Aidy but.

Can someone update me? Who is Marty, what did he do and how is he being bullied?

Imagine sitting at a picnic. Outdoors. For about 14 weeks. Lots of your favorite foods and friends.

Now imagine a wall of flies. That buzz around you incessantly. In your face. Your legs. Your arms. The back of your neck.
For the entire 14 weeks.

And no matter how hard you swat, and how much Pea Beau you disperse, the little bastards just wont leave you alone.

That was pretty much Marty. Just another AFC supporter desperate to argue that PFD wound not be leaving - and then then how much he would cost - and then he would not leave as he had a fishing trip booked with Bicks….

Or close to that..

Go Catters

Last edited:
Just wait until PD starts playing!

An Adelaide supporter who frequented this thread. He didn't think we'd get Dangerfield, many disagreed, he had the last laugh since Dangerfield didn't move via free agency. We still have Dangerfield so who gives a ****.
Marty actually did think we would get Danger (he claimed), but he argued till he was black and blue in the face (and thread banned) that we would pay for him

Which we did...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marty actually did think we would get Danger (he claimed), but he argued till he was black and blue in the face (and thread banned) that we would pay for him

Which we did...
I recall the initial claims of being he would stay, he did however change when no signature came at seasons end.

I recall the initial claims of being he would stay, he did however change when no signature came at seasons end.
I agree with your summary, the great thing about danger he seems fair and reasonable and have no doubt he will want to see Adelaide compensated well for their loss. I haven't heard any so called footy expert yet say he will go without a trade. Only heard Costa say adelaide should let him go and not concern themselves with an ability to get more.

I would be devastated if the crows don't play the game and try and get a first round pick and a quality or upcoming player even if it misses out altogether. I would say most crows fans feel the same, so maybe the club may hear its members thoughts on this and be comfortable that the fans won't care as long as they play it hard but to the rules set by the AFL

Hahaha Marty works in my office, he knows someone at the Adelaide Footy club, by the way that post of his was from 23rd June, so you may have been a little wrong about his opinion

Hahaha Marty works in my office, he knows someone at the Adelaide Footy club, by the way that post of his was from 23rd June, so you may have been a little wrong about his opinion

I can only imagine his cubicle….. LOL

GO Catters

Which we did...
Yep marty was right about us paying despite almost everyone saying we wouldn't. Gets kudos for being right there. some of the other crows posters are currently becoming worse then Hawks posters though.

No, I actually agree with Stan.

Surely we're big enough to move on from #lolmarty by now. It has passed, we got our man and marty hasn't bugged us for months.

Some humility wouldn't go astray
By George. This is testing my resolve.

My commitment to this post is starting to fracture.

By George. This is testing my resolve.

My commitment to this post is starting to fracture.
Haha! I don't blame you mate but the problem I have is that I'm going to have to listen to other posters whinge about the re-emergence of Marty when all they've been doing for months is baiting him. I mean, what did they expect to happen?

The bloke is deranged and should be left alone....

Haha! I don't blame you mate but the problem I have is that I'm going to have to listen to other posters whinge about the re-emergence of Marty when all they've been doing for months is baiting him. I mean, what did they expect to happen?

The bloke is deranged and should be left alone....
No one baited him today to be fair. He just did this all himself.

I want to leave him be but by god he's making it hard.

No one baited him today to be fair. He just did this all himself.
People were baiting him in this thread which he definitely saw considering that he "liked" a post of Willo's and then decided to take it back for some unknown reason (unless the mods deleted it instead of him).

He's always watching mate....

Seriously, people just need to leave him alone.
yep... he was right in his views... but he also argued round and round in circles and was wrong about plenty of stuff

in short he is a nuff nuff, every board has them... including our own.

just let him go and move on

(plus if you want to go at Crows posters there is a certain Mod there who used to whip his fellow crowbots into a frenzy claiming he was staying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back