No Oppo Supporters Umpiring in the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the dogs probably got the rub of the green on a few decisions, but I recall a couple of obvious holding the ball decisions that didn't go in the dogs favor either. One was when Kennedy was tackled twice and got away with it

The 2 contentious sliding in decisions with wood and Morris were fair game in my view. They just wanted the ball more than their Swans opponents. If people argue to the letter of the law that they should have been paid frees, in my view, the rule is wrong ! We should reward those who get to the contest first, and are hard at the ball

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth

Good luck in 2017 !
Your 2 cents is utter dross. Piss off.

Is this thread open for opposition supporters and their half cent comments now?

Thought that header said no opposition supporters.

I'm still raging and am not interested in dogs supporters trying to justify and rationalise their views and opinions.

The umpires influence was too much. AFL admitted 4, history (I hope) will never forget the rest.

Thought that header said no opposition supporters.

It does, and we will remove them from the thread if they bother you.

Sometimes we'll let posts go to give posters a chance to reply, as it's part of the battle for ideas.

No but the score line may have read differently with 10 to go if the umpiring was fair.

The score may have also read differently if Jack and Franklin nailed very gettable set shots at the start of the game to put us 3 goals up. We did not stand up when it counted in the final qtr and the Bulldogs finished us off.

It was a great tough game of footy that unfortunately we were on the wrong end of the scoreline at the end of the game.

We were in the game with 10 minutes to go, the Umpires did not cost us the game our poor inside forward 50 entries did

Would of been 7 goals up at half time without the umps and game won

The score may have also read differently if Jack and Franklin nailed very gettable set shots at the start of the game to put us 3 goals up. We did not stand up when it counted in the final qtr and the Bulldogs finished us off.

It was a great tough game of footy that unfortunately we were on the wrong end of the scoreline at the end of the game.

watched the replay?

No and I do not intend too but I aint going to blame umpires for us losing.

That is your right, but if you haven't watched it then it is hard to value your opinion at all to be honest

I watched the game. I do not need to watch the replay.

I disagree, especially hard to know in the heat of the moment

Given most people here have re watched and then disagree with you

I disagree, especially hard to know in the heat of the moment

Given most people here have re watched and then disagree with you

I have no issue with people disagreeing with me but I feel if people think the umpires cost us the game this year then the umpires cost West Coast in 2005 as they should have had a kick after the siren to beat us.

Players make more mistakes than umpires and we were still in the game to win it with 10 minutes to go. We did not stand up when it counted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no issue with people disagreeing with me but I feel if people think the umpires cost us the game this year then the umpires cost West Coast in 2005 as they should have had a kick after the siren to beat us.

Players make more mistakes than umpires and we were still in the game to win it with 10 minutes to go. We did not stand up when it counted

2005 has nothing to do with 2016

One bad decision or error here or there is one thing, but to basically umpiring 2 teams differently the whole game is a complete farce

it should never of been close with 10 minutes to go

I think it's a little of column A and column B

The players let themselves down and failed to take the umpires out of it.

That being said the umpiring was farcical.

2005 has nothing to do with 2016

One bad decision or error here or there is one thing, but to basically umpiring 2 teams differently the whole game is a complete farce

it should never of been close with 10 minutes to go

I don't think we were that much better than them that we would have put the game away before then even if the umpiring was different (I do not disagree we were on the rough end of the stick) but we still definitely had our chances to win but did not take them

I havent re watched. **** watching that again FFS

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You never watch the replay, wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Meltland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

images-21.jpg

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You never watch the replay, wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Meltland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

View attachment 299450
Hey! Hang on a second... Didn't you just offer me this white pill a moment ago?! :drunk: wtf??! :rainbow::drunk::rainbow::'(:rainbow::bath:

View attachment 299450
We all know i always choose the blue pill

images

No mention of the pointer and Buddy being injured, see u champ , back to your chair.

No mention of the pointer and Buddy being injured, see u champ , back to your chair.
Or the fact we were without a key player in Hanners at a key time. Why? He getting his knee strapped because a ******* umpire continued to allow an illegal action to take place multiple times without penalty. Yep. Umpires had no influence o_O:drunk:

White maggots is all I can remember. R u sure u watched the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back