Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s come to the point that all I do is scroll down looking for the Hinkley has been sacked post.
Anything else is just not good enough.

I don't know why anyone expects this though. Nothing was ever going to happen until finals are 100% out of the equation.

Go 1 hour in for port talk

I'm actually starting to find comfort in the fact that only a few weeks ago I was expecting us to be stuck with Hinkley until the end of 2021 and then the prospect of him hanging around for a real rebuild sans boak, gray etc

But now, worst case he's here until round 11 next year, regardless of anniversaries and/or the bald buffoon and his 'good clubs don't sack mid-season' (all the more reason to think it's going to happen after the season review)

He's a dead man walking; the sudden narrative from the media, Ken, players &c., whether pro- or anti-ken is following the script for a sacking

Go 1 hour in for port talk

David King was brilliant.
Kornes and Whateley are dickheads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hearing today ken is on a knife edge. He has lost support of some of the board and ken and his manager know it. I dont know how its gonna go its 50 -50 i think. But i have also heard today the afl wont stand in our way if we have to organise a payout and they will back the boards call

If the AFL are backing our call (The Boards) he’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back