Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im hearing today ken is on a knife edge. He has lost support of some of the board and ken and his manager know it. I dont know how its gonna go its 50 -50 i think. But i have also heard today the afl wont stand in our way if we have to organise a payout and they will back the boards call

The AFL can't reasonably block Port from sacking Ken because we'd be far worse off financially if we didn't do it. It's in the AFL's interest for Port to maintain its $50m+ turnover and that won't be happening if Ken is still coach. Only gamblers chase their losses.

The AFL can't reasonably block Port from sacking Ken because we'd be far worse off financially if we didn't do it. It's in the AFL's interest for Port to maintain its $50m+ turnover and that won't be happening if Ken is still coach. Only gamblers chase their losses.

Kenny at the dogs on Tuesday maybe.... $800k on red dog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SPP situation makes me really mad.
I know there have been many final straws (and it seems silly to say something is), but * me I’m on the edge with this club!

Glad Bill is doing well, 6.3 so far, man imagine if Ken gave him a shot for more than 1 min
Finished with a lazy 7. Giving Sutcliffe more games in one month than Frampton in his entire career will be another chapter in Hinkley's legacy of ruining tall forwards when the book is written about the lost years at Alberton.

Finished with a lazy 7. Giving Sutcliffe more games in one month than Frampton in his entire career will be another chapter in Hinkley's legacy of ruining tall forwards when the book is written about his dark years at Alberton.

Why isn’t Whately talking about the kid who got dropped secretly in China never to be seen again whilst Kennies mates fail week after week.... where are those stories Mr Whately.

It was after the game in Tassie where Kenny played out unfit co-captain.

Did you back Kenny Ken Kenny in then?

Why isn’t Whately talking about the kid who got dropped secretly in China never to be seen again whilst Kennies mates fail week after week.... where are those stories Mr Whately.

It was after the game in Tassie where Kenny played out unfit co-captain.

Did you back Kenny Ken Kenny in then?
That would require him to do 5 seconds of research before spouting off. A big ask really.

Finished with a lazy 7. Giving Sutcliffe more games in one month than Frampton in his entire career will be another chapter in Hinkley's legacy of ruining tall forwards when the book is written about the lost years at Alberton.

AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME!@!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back