SFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

sflbloke

Draftee
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hahahaha could’ve just imagined the finger pointing within the Doveton boys today. Can’t kick goals with your hands around your necks lads!

Doesn't really phase me mate, i'm out here at 34 years old still enjoying playing a game I love but all good people have their own opinions just a shame they hide behind a keyboard and an alias. If you play, good luck for next season.

well said.... plenty of keyboard warriors on here who like to take pots shots. if you won 2 div 1 flags then I dare say you've achieved more than most on here and deserve to be proud. flags aren't handed out and neither is grand final selection. i'm tipping many in here haven't even played div 1 let alone won flags. those of us that don't hide are easy targets for the nameless muppets who are only here to troll. difference is we don't hide who we are and take things in our stride.....

well said.... plenty of keyboard warriors on here who like to take pots shots. if you won 2 div 1 flags then I dare say you've achieved more than most on here and deserve to be proud. flags aren't handed out and neither is grand final selection. i'm tipping many in here haven't even played div 1 let alone won flags. those of us that don't hide are easy targets for the nameless muppets who are only here to troll. difference is we don't hide who we are and take things in our stride.....
Your my hero bro
and we're allll very proud of you

See Tim Allen did not last long at "Benna Arena" on his way to VAFA. ??
Don’t shoot the messenger but I was told that the now ex Prez was making deals the club had no hope of honoring. That is what I believe led to his sacking and the swift departure of Allen, who walked when it became apparent that the promised terms would not be met.

Believe one or two others may be set to follow, but this will be balanced by the retune of some past Beena juniors who have been performing well at other clubs in higher grades.

Gotta love the off (silly) season.

Female participation is great, but bit strange considering their club president won an SFNL award and has served through a semi successful period for the club (finals/grand final apperences). Very odd he was moved on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought james, ambrose, semmel, both turkingtons and corey hargreaves are all leaving? big names there if true...

Some big in's, Exell, Fenner, Lawford, Hogton-Hewish with the possibility of another couple to come.

Murrumbeena have had a clean out and top up, what’s our predictions with them for 2020? Will they be the team to beat? Are the districts still the top dog or is there another club lurking in the water. I don’t know about springy, they don’t excite me with their style. Beena early leaders for me

Murrumbeena have had a clean out and top up, what’s our predictions with them for 2020? Will they be the team to beat? Are the districts still the top dog or is there another club lurking in the water. I don’t know about springy, they don’t excite me with their style. Beena early leaders for me

Springy going to be very hard to beat in both 1s and 2s, could be looking at a double

Fixture out. Benna V Districts R1 "Good Friday" @ Benna Arena. Big Crowd for Madam President " Did she arrange ? ;)

Bears, Hammers and Vampires very quite. Any whispers. Looks like Springy have sign Dingo's 3rd side. What's the story??

bears will be fine. heagney is back and numbers at training have been great apparently, midfield of bugg, o keefe, cables and heagney will mix it with most. there back half of the year was really positive and have only one confirmed departure (patterson)

won’t be too many more recruits coming in at beena all those names above are 5 pointers aren’t they? a lot of people not happy with freddie being blindsided down there, i expect them to struggle. springy miles ahead of the pack, but it’s a long season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back