Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 14, Mens Final)

Thiem v Djokovic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why people are peeved about the poor atmosphere. it's just full of clients and their equally no idea, uninterested sponsors. most people I know who have been rock up 5 minutes before it starts and go home straight after and don't even pretend to learn the rules.

Oh well, Thiem. You are getting closer. losing in 3, to 4, and now 5. I hope you get one soon.

Next Gen losing the past 2 grand slam finals in 5 sets. they are getting closer and closer. I think one will breakthrough in the US this year. If Thiem plays the clay better than the hardcourt(like he normally does), then we are into a ripping Roland Garros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why people are peeved about the poor atmosphere. it's just full of clients and their equally no idea, uninterested sponsors. most people I know who have been rock up 5 minutes before it starts and go home straight after and don't even pretend to learn the rules.
What do you mean rules lol? It would be one of the simplest games in the world to get a handle of the rules. Its basically a scoring system and then hti the ball between these lines lol.

Is a "pathetic" crowd just one who cheers against your favourite player.

the crowd was fair, created a good atmosphere and didn't too have idiots calling out or yelling random

just wanted to post this again, cause it is awesome and is somewhat relevant. (well, not really)

Back