List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when tweets get posted - they always get blocked by my work. What's been said and is it anything to do with Higgins?

I hate it when tweets get posted - they always get blocked by my work. What's been said and is it anything to do with Higgins?
Exclusive #whispers STK waiting on revised offer from ESS for Nick Hind. Revised pick (STK requesting future 3rd) goes to RIC in deal for Higgins, in addition to future 2nd. #AFLTrades #AFL #WhoIsTheWhisp

I don’t mind the Smith & Higgins gets if I was a cats fan... on top of J Cameron you’re absolutely in the window, so adding two guns maybe just past their prime but still guns isn’t a bad move.

If we had of grabbed I Smith & S Higgins and they push out Kent & Sinclair we would also be pushing pretty hard at a flag next year.

I reckon we started a trend for bringing in players from other clubs en masse. It worked for us but it has also shown plenty of times that bonding together takes time. Especially if players come from rigid systems etc. They might be retiring just as they start to click. Hub life might have actually made our player influx more successful than they usually are.

Geelong are selling the farm to try and jag a flag in the next 2 years.

It won’t work. An already old side is adding two 33 year olds in Higgins and Smith.

They really don’t want to take a step back and launch again after a couple of years. I can see a few younger sides on the rise wizzing past them pretty quickly.

Breaking news , my cousin works at the st kilda shop at rsea park and Adam treloar was seen touring the facility with Brett ratten and Brendan lade and his family looking very happy

Lol I've never understood why fans do this. Is it intentionally trying to spread false rumors? Attention seeking? Heard something somewhere and a genuine misinterpretation?

Hind wasnt recruited as a fwd. Personally i would like to see him play at half back before writing him off but we dont realluhave the upper hand here given he is ooc and spots in the 22 are going to be tight

Edit: ignore this misread the original comment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris or the Flamingo? Have they ever been seen in the same room
Reflections never lie 🤔

S9D85yJ.jpg

Hind wasnt recruited as a fwd. Personally i would like to see him play at half back before writing him off but we dont realluhave the upper hand here given he is ooc and spots in the 22 are going to be tight

I agree, I remember one of his games for Sandy playing HBF he had 41 possesions and kicked 2 goals.

Would love to see him played in that role and move Hunter into the middle

Ummm. Ok. You are very odd and quote me a lot.

I only quote you for the comic effect, that's what you are after isn't it? I thought I was in on the joke with you. Everyone else seems to be laughing at you.

Nothing odd pointing out that someone with a track record on info about the club posted Higgins was done at 12.30 this morning. 16 hours later you post the same thing.

We all know that this is a troll, you have done it at SS for years, now on to your 4th or 5th nic over there. Simon has you on notice. Because we treat you as a joke here the mods let you stay.

Hope that clears it up.

hey soz for intruding just thought id ask whats the go with Lonie it seemed we were all over him last week and guaranteed to sign him but thats just fallen away any news?

I only quote you for the comic effect, that's what you are after isn't it? I thought I was in on the joke with you. Everyone else seems to be laughing at you.

Nothing odd pointing out that someone with a track record on info about the club posted Higgins was done at 12.30 this morning. 16 hours later you post the same thing.

We all know that this is a troll, you have done it at SS for years, now on to your 4th or 5th nic over there. Simon has you on notice. Because we treat you as a joke here the mods let you stay.

Hope that clears it up.
I thought pink bird was legit ITK

Boomer are the most entitled hypocrites going around, and I am one of them. Were all free love hippies on the back of their greatest gen WWII veteran parents who went through a depression and world war to give their kids a decent life. Rejected the very same establishment that paid for their indulgences.

then in their late 20's and 30's decided that the $$ was a more attractive than the utopia of hippydom and made a fortune in the Regan neo lib period.
Now owns all the property, have stuffed the environment, and prospects of their kids and still lives off the tit of government with franking credits to their huge portfolio's and other freeby stuff that the next generations will have to pay.

/rant

Haha love you campaigner, we’d do well over a beer shooting the s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back