List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping the gun way too much here, but if we did bring Frawley in, I doubt it's to play in the twos. Given our reluctance to give Carlisle any more than a one year deal, and the fact that he didn't play for a few weeks this year, I could see them having Carlisle in mind as the depth option and Frawley in mind as a starting KPD.
Carlisle is playing much better footy than Frawley did this year.

Joffa, if what you're saying is true then we're dealing with mental illness type territory.
Perhaps we should back off and ignore.

Maybe, Simon had a big post over at SaintSational warning him (who new nic over there is JamesEarlJones) that his constant trolling had him on notice once again.
I think Simon has banned him a number of times. The posters over there get triggered by him over there. He is a figure of fun over here.

George and the other mods cut him some slack because he his harmless. As long as there is no abuse, it is all harmless fun. Who cares if a bloke gets his jollies pretending to be an ITK posting ambiguous stuff that is very broad, and usually after it has been reported on three or four different platforms.

It actually livens the place up. It is only football after all.

Seen him a bit a VFL. There is a very very good reason we moved him forward. His kicking out of the backline is questionable at best. I like him as a forward and will be sad to lose him. But as a HBF, would be battling with DMac for a spot in the Sandy reserves

Stew66 will have a better read on this then me. But from what I have seen, the opposition really just needs to sit back and wait to see which direction his kicks go (I also said this repeatedly last year! - Its not just because we are trading him)

Again, very very smart move by us to play him forward. Looked okay there. Happy for him to spray kicks everywhere coming out of the Essendon defence. Extremely bad version of Saad there (and I don't rate Saad)

Yeah think the big issue when he played in back half at Sandringham he would try to run the ball out
too fast which effected his disposal, the coaches slowed his mindset to lowering his eyes more and he
improved , think the move forward was to have speed at the feet of King , Marshall & Membrey ...
this is what Butler brings & together with Gresham and now Higgins ( hopefully) can see he is surplus ,
think Lonie is too .

Paton & Long have hurt his ( Hind ) opportunities because they are tougher types and with Roberton still
a year to run on his contract , nice problem to have with guys like Connolly who isn’t slow kicks the
ball either foot magnificently developing nicely.

Funny when I watch Saad play against the good teams they march him to goal square and for me
he struggles when being asked to defend deep, little doubt he is electric in open field play , but good
teams work him out and generally shut him down .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the article next time champ, says Carlisle has agreed to a one year deal
Did you really just champ the big cheese himself Joffaboy? Nobody champs Joffa.

Maybe, Simon had a big post over at SaintSational warning him (who new nic over there is JamesEarlJones) that his constant trolling had him on notice once again.
I think Simon has banned him a number of times. The posters over there get triggered by him over there. He is a figure of fun over here.

George and the other mods cut him some slack because he his harmless. As long as there is no abuse, it is all harmless fun. Who cares if a bloke gets his jollies pretending to be an ITK posting ambiguous stuff that is very broad, and usually after it has been reported on three or four different platforms.

It actually livens the place up. It is only football after all.

I seriously thought he must be a little kid, he's got a very uncomplicated way of posting. I don't know how people could get triggered by him, it's just harmless fun as you say. He's our late to the party with gossip man, all forums need one of those. Just don't let him near the politics stuff again.

I seriously thought he must be a little kid, he's got a very uncomplicated way of posting. I don't know how people could get triggered by him, it's just harmless fun as you say. He's our late to the party with gossip man, all forums need one of those. Just don't let him near the politics stuff again.

I thought you were actually punning this when you first thought the flamingo was a kid ;)

the flamer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back