List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Where should he play? Seems like Half forward and half-back haven't worked, where do you see the upside coming from?

I've tried to avoid watching Carlton for years, so dont know much about this guy except that he was pick 6.

Midfield. He's a midfielder and good one when given the chance.

Hed be our best under 25 by a considerable margin

SPS would be a good get for you guys. He is a talented player that is still young at a time you haven't had a heap of early draft picks. Would be surprised if you can't at least turn him into a solid best 22 player. We screwed his development badly.
Sounds like us and Jarrod Brander. Do you need a mobile 2nd or 3rd tall forward?

Ok guys, jeez you didn’t have to go all Kane Lucas on me. I’ll rephrase my statement. That time we got JK from Carlton worked out well

Kane Lucas. I have an engineering degree.

I’ve interviewed countless professional Kane Lucas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like us and Jarrod Brander. Do you need a mobile 2nd or 3rd tall forward?

Sorry to intrude, id love Brander but believe he will be a DFA?

SPS sadly is worth a mid 20s pick imo, Teague absolutely cooked him. With a good coach/development he could be a great get.

To me SPS and out pick 61 for 29 and 50 makes sense.

SPS dropped by Carlton. If we could get him home on the cheap I really like him as a player. Not sure what the deal is at Carlton but he's a mid, not a halfback
Would take SPS for cheap. Still reckon there's something there
I think any perceived weakness in that area is possibly more a result of where Carlton's been playing him though imo.

He averaged 4.5 tackles a game in his first 3 years which is very decent, plus he was noted for his tackling pressure as a junior. It's dropped right off the last two years.

I just think he has a whole heap of talent in an area we're sadly lacking young talent, has been misused by Carlton and most importantly could come very cheap.

WC recruiters reading my BF confirmed :)

A straight swap for Brander is surely a win all round?

Carlton boards proposing very reasonable trades.....

Our Pick 10 and Pick 29 for their pick 25 and SPS was thrown up early...

That guy was trolling.

Can see a late 2nd or 3rd, or swap for Brander happening.

Imagine will be a throw in in the Cerra deal. If they can't get a Cerra deal done with Carlton he should be cheap as chips and maybe worth looking at.

Please, no. Literally the one player I'm happy for the Dockers to have. I don't care if he's nominated us, take him, purps

Not particularly. Quite a few depth players that we'd be happy to delist asap. ie. Cotts, Newnes, Gibbons and a few who knows their future, ie. Setters and Marchbank.

SPS won't be leaving from being squeezed out. He will be the instigator and sadly, can't blame him.

Cotts and Newnes
Cotte and Newnss
Notte and Cewnss
Notte

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

Please, no. Literally the one player I'm happy for the Dockers to have. I don't care if he's nominated us, take him, purps
Nah, he actually plays a position of need for us - inside mid.

He just hasn't been played in there the past couple of seasons.

If SPS is a big name player then we are in big big trouble. He is a freebie

Hopefully he can fill the void left by Shuey whilst he's getting experimental surgery.

Sorry to intrude, id love Brander but believe he will be a DFA?

SPS sadly is worth a mid 20s pick imo, Teague absolutely cooked him. With a good coach/development he could be a great get.

To me SPS and out pick 61 for 29 and 50 makes sense.
Castle Tell Him Hes Dreaming GIF - Castle Tell Him Hes Dreaming - Discover  & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back