Banter RDT 164 - Sway, Duck, Whack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of lucid or semi-lucid dreams (the really weird ones are when I can feel my bedsheets while I'm in the dream doing something else), it may be a part of my brain recognising that the lights are actually off but not quite making the link.

I also have the loose teeth dream. None of my co-workers are worth having sexy dreams about.

I have a lot of lucid or semi-lucid dreams (the really weird ones are when I can feel my bedsheets while I'm in the dream doing something else), it may be a part of my brain recognising that the lights are actually off but not quite making the link.

I also have the loose teeth dream. None of my co-workers are worth having sexy dreams about.
I used to get regular dreams that i actually never finished my engineeing degree and had to re do the entire degree.

I used to get regular dreams that i actually never finished my engineeing degree and had to re do the entire degree.
I occasionally have dreams that I'm still at uni and have a major assignment due imminently that I should've been working on all year. They're the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate that s**t. Im going through a lot that rn because my caffeine in take has sky rocketed recently and I genuinely hate it. Had the same issue few years back and it was the reason i stoped vaping because the nicotine like caffeine made me have very lucid dreams every night.

I occasionally have dreams that I'm still at uni and have a major assignment due imminently that I should've been working on all year. They're the worst.
I have that dream once or twice a year.

I have heaps of dreams involving spiders too.

Burton, Everitt…

Loose teeth
Falling
Can fly but then can't fly
Running from danger but can't run properly
Sexy dreams about co-workers....

Never about lights not working.
+1 for the getting chased but can only run in slow motion dream

inb4 Priddis

Also I seem to get way more vivid and realistic dreams when I’m having a 20min nap during the day as opposed to a proper night time sleep for some reason.

I have that one but it’s an exam. And I’ve skipped every lecture.

Same as all the others. Hell, uni really did a number on us.

Gonna tell my kids to get a trade and have 3 negatively geared houses by the time your 30. Do an arts degree when you retire if you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back