Banter RDT 167 - Proof of Vaccination Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin hoffman GIF

I'm always suspicious of local advice. Why would they give away the best spots, you know?

For dogging, or fishing?

Because if it's the former - the more the merrier I always say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't follow music on commercial radio anymore, and it's been a number of years since I listened to JJJ, but is the Hottest 100 now just chockers with mainstream music?
Yeah, there really is a ton of it in there now. There used to be years I'd recognise hardly anything, as I hardly ever listen to the radio let alone JJJ, but there have been loads of songs this year that I know (and in many cases, like)

Seeing the Wildcats and the Scorchers dominate on the road tonight under tough conditions just further emphasises for me how mentally soft the Eagles have been last two years

Seeing the Wildcats and the Scorchers dominate on the road tonight under tough conditions just further emphasises for me how mentally soft the Eagles have been last two years
Especially seeing as most of the Wildcats team's been quarantined interstate with covid during parts of January.
Nothing's even happened yet to our guys and they're already bitching and whinging all over social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back