Preview Changes: R14 vs Gold Coast, Sunday June 19, 2.50pm ACST @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Rachele in and Murray retained gets a tick from me.

Brown not brought straight back in also gets a big tick.

Cook not even in the squad is a negative.

I'd go with Thilthorpe, McHenry, Hinge and Parnell on the bench. Murphy sub.

Hmmm... got a horrible feeling we're about to drop Hinge so that Dawson can stay down back

Making Brown come back via reserves is a positive
Obviously they dont line up normally as named, but Hately and Soligo are telling and thats the way we go. So its Crouch or Shoenberg.

Stupid playing an inside player like Hately on the outside, but thats our coaches for you. Beyond dumb not playing one of the best wingers in the comp playing on the wing, but thats our coaches for you.

Im hoping its:

Parnell, TT, Hinge and Shoenberg

Out: Ned, Crouch, Murphy and EH

no cook
no newchurch

looks like most of mchenry, murphy, rowe and crouch will keep their spots after the utter garbage they dished up.. maybe one of them dropped for Rachelle..

same ol, same ol..

D2A41174-E0C7-4DD7-8FF8-31D7449D25F9.gif

would literally rather Matty Wright over continuing playing rowe, murphy or mchenry as a small forward..

atleast cook, newchurch and wright have goal sense..

they’ll probably drop Parnell and replace him with Butts… then watch the Suns trio of small forwards tear it up against us..

Obviously they dont line up normally as named, but Hately and Soligo are telling and thats the way we go. So its Crouch or Shoenberg.

Stupid playing an inside player like Hately on the outside, but thats our coaches for you. Beyond dumb not playing one of the best wingers in the comp playing on the wing, but thats our coaches for you.

Im hoping its:

Parnell, TT, Hinge and Shoenberg

Out: Ned, Crouch, Murphy and EH
We often see them take inside midfielders and use them outside in the SANFL to make them more well rounded, so maybe they're doing that (or think they are) but at AFL level with Hately being a winger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 14 Squad:

B:23. Sean Lemmens25. Sam Collins46. Caleb Graham
HB:50. Jy Farrar10. Charlie Ballard27. Wil Powell
C:35. Connor Budarick15. Noah Anderson4. Brandon Ellis
HF:9. Ben Ainsworth1. Mabior Chol7. Nick Holman
F:22. Izak Rankine30. Levi Casboult40. Joel Jeffrey
FOLL:28. Jarrod Witts18. Matt Rowell11. Touk Miller
INT:5. Alex Davies24. David Swallow17. Oleg Markov
41. Malcolm Rosas Jnr36. Elijah Hollands26. Sam Flanders
12. Sam Day3. Jack Bowes

We often see them take inside midfielders and use them outside in the SANFL to make them more well rounded, so maybe they're doing that (or think they are) but at AFL level with Hately being a winger?
Now we don't think strategy like that. He had a good game and thought "that worked" without looking at the type of game he played. Plus need to keep Matt in the centre square.

Ideal world Crouch, Schoenberg, Murphy and Himmelberg would be out leaving Thilthorpe, McHenry, Hinge and Parnell in, but given seems Nicks 100% focused on winning contest I can't see him leaving Crouch or Murphy out.
I'd have Schoenberg in over McHenry

So I'd have a Bench of Thilthorpe, Schoenberg, Parnell and Hinge

nobody is replacing Brown, he has to be injured to miss.
So this is 13 matches in a row that you have swung and missed 🙄.

Would you like to share with us your theory regarding Luke Brown named in the SANFL (which I support as outlined in my preferred changes earlier today).

No doubt your working on being outraged about some other selection.

Yeeeooooooowwww, a good night for howling at the moon.

Which part was wrong?

Are you saying that Gerard Healy didn’t make the statement?

Are you saying that Gerard’s stats are wrong?

Are you saying that there are no posters who have said that Dawson has played mainly in defence this year.?

Another valuable contribution from the Colonel 😃.

Who knows whether your depiction of what Healy said is accurate or in the correct context - you’ve been shown to not always be that honest that way ;)

I’m saying that the heat maps of his possessions show conclusively that he has not been playing all that much on the wing. No matter how times you repeat it

Interesting that Chayce Jones named on ball in the 2's...

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back