Preview Changes: R14 vs Gold Coast, Sunday June 19, 2.50pm ACST @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you reckon you guys are going to line up in the backline?

Rankine - Parnell
Ainsworth - Hamill
Holman - Smith
Jeffrey - Doedee
Chol - Murray
Casboult - Butts

Murphy really only impacts when hes the extra at the stoppages. Teams have worked out they cant just let him run around unregistered.

West Coast put attention to him when Crows tried it on last game. He was pretty ineffective.

Doesnt give enough in front of goals and misses shots he should take. Surprised he came in straight after his injury.

Good to see Murphy finally out. Hopefully it's for good. Crouch and Rowe next. Good to see Patty keeping his spot, he deserves it. Playing Milera over Cook at HF makes no sense at all especially when Cook is the one who is kicking goals at SANFL level. Looks like Newchurch isn't getting a game this year.
Needs to find more of the ball to be considered. He still long way off AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know for sure who selects the side each week?

How in God's name can they find any benefit to the team in playing the f...ing 🦀. Unbelievable!

Hinge out and Crouch in!!

Is there any chance a journalist could apply some real pressure on Nicks to get a proper explanation?

F###ing lunacy.
One of Crouch or Schoenberg were playing from that list of possible interchange. They werent going to go in with a bench of two defenders, a pressure forward and a 2nd ruck, ffs.

We were too small last week, and Butts for either Hinge or Hamill was the obvious move.

This side seems pretty balanced now. It will be good to see Jones, Cook and the other younger SANFL talent really pushing for a role.

Will be sub

Don’t you look at stats sheets? Matt gets it mid to high 20s each week. What more is there to being a midfielder?
I've been pretty loyal to Nicks & co but this selection shits me as it's clearly not based on any football evidence. Crouch is easily the most ineffectual player in our team. Furthermore, if looking to the future, it's abysmal for development.

I'm off to open another bottle now... Spilt most of the first one when I read the final teams.
Over It Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

One of Crouch or Schoenberg were playing from that list of possible interchange. They werent going to go in with a bench of two defenders, a pressure forward and a 2nd ruck, ffs.

We were too small last week, and Butts for either Hinge or Hamill was the obvious move.

This side seems pretty balanced now. It will be good to see Jones, Cook and the other younger SANFL talent really pushing for a role.
You know they pick the emergencies too right? So if they’ve picked an unbalanced squad that’s on them and so what are you actually FFS about?

But of course you’re going into bat for the coaches and club, because you’re incapable of an opinion that’s not backing the club, no matter the level of mental gymnastics you try to justify.

Irrespective your thoughts are just wrong. Crouch and Schoenberg could both miss, Hately to the middle, Dawson to the wing and Hinge to defence.

How do you listen to these coaches without feeling ill?
Because I'm genuinely interested in their takes and I'm not interested in shitcanning the club, coaches or players at every turn like some.

And you know what I don't give 2 shits what you or anyone else thinks. You're free to your opinion...so am I.

Because I'm genuinely interested in their takes and I'm not interested in shitcanning the club, coaches or players at every turn like some.

And you know what I don't give 2 shits what you or anyone else thinks. You're free to your opinion...so am I.
I’m not suggesting you give 2 shits what I think.

I asked you a question, you answered it, it’s good that you can overlook the dribble and incompetence and back them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back