Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Demons v Pies Fri Aug 5th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a great ride, and we are super proud.
I’m firmly on the bandwagon for my dear late sister who was a massive Pies fan! Her kids even had a Collingwood wedding and the players signed a card for her before she passed, so I always feel a soft spot for the club :)

Besides that just respect for the way they’ve put all the drama behind them so quickly and gotten on with playing great footy 👍🏻

And of course love them for 2018 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ability for Collingwood to make the most of their chances in the first half was huge, usually would have been game over with that type of dominance. Huge pressure in second half while we had our customary 2022 fade out. Still don't have a great read on the Pies but if they carry this form into finals watch out.
Lol

Ripping Friday night footy - well done to both clubs!
That was a great preview of hopefully what's to come once the finals start officially. Love it when all / nearly all positions are still to play for in the back end of the season as the finals effectively start weeks earlier with everything still up for grabs.

A real football club that has overcome adversity as they try to get another crack at that Grand Final they so narrowly lost in 2018.

They are going to be scary next month. Geelong and Melbourne = watch out.

And another successful tip for me.

Swans vs Pies next Sunday afternoon (August 14) is going to be a great game.
I'm tipping Collingwood

Back