Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn spud ruined Grays retirement presser. Had to stop watching before I broke my iPad 😡

He's that annoying guy at a house party that everyone wants to leave, but he won't as his rides already left.

Why is he even there? Is there anything that's not about him? Adam Simpson was NOT AT JOSH KENNEDY'S PRESS CONFERENCE.
My thoughts exactly. Just gtfo Hinkley, no one wants to hear from the individual who essentially prevented Gray from winning a premiership due to his arrogance and ineptness as a coach.

Ken would actually be good for Norf. I was down now I’ve got me bloody hopes up again!!
If they want to be peoples 2nd club ala Koch they could instantly warm themselves to all Port supporters.

Plus thinjnof all the unwarranted positive media coverage

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There may be more to play out in the silly season, but if port are stuck with Hinkley in 2023 then From day 1 of preseason it is up to we the members to put pressure on Hinkley and the club. Turning up with signs, pitch forks etc at all events and open training sessions. Protests at Alberton etc. The pressure needs to be heaped on ken, Koch, Ricoh and the board. It is time that we stood together and take our beloved club back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

I certainly want Hinkley and Koch gone from the club and do what I can for that result to occur sooner rather than later. But there is no way I would put that desire over and above my full support for Robbie on his last game.

Please do not put Hinkley and Koch above Robbie. Saturday is Robbie's day and his alone. He has deserved it and nothing should distract from it.
To use the occasion to protest is in my opinion, not only insulting to Robbie but it will most certainly and have the opposite effect, both with media and supporters. Leave your anger at the gate, for another day. There will be plenty. Be there for Robbie on what is a special game and time for him to have and remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back