Traded Griffin Logue [Traded with Darcy Tucker, F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucks for us but can't really complain after getting Jordan Clark in similar circumstances last year.

Logue a great pick up. Pretty jealous.

$800k is huge money, I’d expect it’ll be front ended.

It's really not hard to understand how the general Russian population gets brainwashed, after following a few AFL trade periods.

Everyone just swallows anything the media invent by generally conflicted journo's.

That quoted wage already strongly denied by the club.

It's really not hard to understand how the general Russian population gets brainwashed, after following a few AFL trade periods.

Everyone just swallows anything the media invent by generally conflicted journo's.

Yikes, that’s abit over the top isn’t it?

Show us where it’s been denied then.

As the old saying goes, there's three things you can rely on: life, death and taxes

Applied to BigFooty, the paraphrase goes something like this: life, death and BF posters who believe anything that suits their narrative about player salaries

Yikes, that’s abit over the top isn’t it?

Show us where it’s been denied then.

It's literally a few posts before yours.

“Despite reports he could earn up to $800,000 with the Roos, that figure has been fiercely denied, with Logue desperate to play key back in a developing team.”

Jeez we got bent over here

I knew it was coming but the hornet deal gave me false hope

Well played north, hope Rawlings took walls and bell out to lunch first before ******* them
You're being too hard on your blokes - an uncontracted KPD behind a preferred group, so it was take a F2 in a good draft (and probably an early F2), or the PSD.

“Despite reports he could earn up to $800,000 with the Roos, that figure has been fiercely denied, with Logue desperate to play key back in a developing team.”

Denied by who? Who is to say they are not lying?

Even if it is 800k, I still think it’s very good business from the roos. Your anger is pointed in the wrong direction mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club rightly doesn't want to put that pressure on him after the hornet debacle

But it's pretty clear it's atleast 700/y Strong mail from all the freo insiders who knew we couldn't match it

Well I mean, this this statement is clearly not true. Nobody wants to leave a finals team to play for the spooners. The dollars and role change I can buy.

Yeah, the money and role is great, but what I really want is to get flogged by 10 goals every other week. We (Freo) haven't been able to do that enough this year.

Well I mean, this this statement is clearly not true. Nobody wants to leave a finals team to play for the spooners. The dollars and role change I can buy.

Yeah, the money and role is great, but what I really want is to get flogged by 10 goals every other week. We (Freo) haven't been able to do that enough this year.
He is right to want to play in his best position every week, gives him the best shot at a long career.

and much better to join a developing team that’s been at the bottom for a while, than one that is on the slide. I’d consider NM now a much better proposition than 2016 Freo for example. Or WCE now. GWS probably on the slide too.

He is right to want to play in his best position every week, gives him the best shot at a long career.

and much better to join a developing team that’s been at the bottom for a while, than one that is on the slide. I’d consider NM now a much better proposition than 2016 Freo for example. Or WCE now. GWS probably on the slide too.
First bit I agree with. I think all power to him for the money and role.

Freo were never as bad as North are so it's hard to line it up. I'd say if they are lucky, they are like 2018 Blues so could be challenging for finals in 4 years. Griff will be 29 that year. I don't think any player wants to only play 2 finals before they are 30.

Boooooo, North you suck. Why didn't you use the PDS and take him for free.

Just means we will certainly overpay for Jackson now!

Daniels has clear leaks from the freo camp though

Of course freo would leak a much higher wage - it suits the narrative he is only leaving for money. Which makes the club look better when players walk out.

North have denied its anywhere near that - but posters like to listen to grubby jurno's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back