Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

#2inArow
#FinalsBound

Nankervis would be nice but that extra first rounder is going to be massive I think. Getting the development I expected and the trade/draft this year is a Team LWP bonanza!

If Nicholls isnt back in the Suns line up soon I expect him to move on. Possibly to Sydney or theDogs. Freo a chance also.

2017 looking good so far but 2018 is going to be massive in this story.

Round 4 Warriorator Ladder.

DEFT TOUCH - 96.5 - 143.0%
DYNAMOS - 94 - 139.3%
RICHCOGS - 94 - 139.3%
RAIDERS - 86.5 - 128.1%
JIMMYS JUNK - 75.5 - 111.9%
WARRIORS - 74 - 109.6%
BULLDOGS - 72 - 106.7%
LIGHTNING - 69 - 102.2%
------------------------------------
MRPEZ - 62 - 91.9%
GUT RUNNING - 53 - 78.5%
DRAGONS - 52.5 - 77.8%
SPARROWS - 43 - 63.7%
LWP - 40.5 - 60.0%
TRIBUTES - 31.5 - 46.7%

Warriorator Round 5 Ladder

Unknown Caller continues his great early season form, and is starting to put a small gap between himself and the other main contenders. Having an ALL-STAR midfield in form and dual rucks has made a great difference in recent rounds. richcogs, Rockford, and Drew23 are also creating some distance between the top four and the rest of the field. At this stage you would expect the 2017 Flag to be awarded to one of these four sides, they are very very strong.

Warriors are trying to close the gap between the top half and bottom half of the 8, but the distance is quite huge. Though Warriors are off to a great start in the current season, they do not have the all-round category strength of other good sides, which is sure to catch up with them at some point.

It will be interesting to see how the Warriorator ladder changes over the course of the season, and if it mirrors the UF ladder at all as the season progresses. I am not expecting it to change too much form here on, but injuries and form are always fickle..

1 DEFT TOUCH - 102 - 151.1%
2 RICHCOGS - 90 - 133.3%
3 DYNAMOS - 90 - 133.3%
4 RAIDERS - 89 - 131.9%
5 WARRIORS - 78.5 - 116.3%
6 JIMMYS JUNK - 70.5 - 104.4%
7 LIGHTNING - 69.5 - 103.0%
8 BULLDOGS - 69.5 - 103.0%
------------------------------------------
9 MRPEZ - 61.5 - 91.1%
10 DRAGONS - 55.5 - 82.2%
11 GUT RUNNING - 53 - 78.5%
12 LWP - 42 - 62.2%
13 SPARROWS - 40.5 - 60.0%
14 TRIBUTES - 33.5 - 49.6%

Warriorator Round 5 Ladder

Unknown Caller continues his great early season form, and is starting to put a small gap between himself and the other main contenders. Having an ALL-STAR midfield in form and dual rucks has made a great difference in recent rounds. richcogs, Rockford, and Drew23 are also creating some distance between the top four and the rest of the field. At this stage you would expect the 2017 Flag to be awarded to one of these four sides, they are very very strong.

Warriors are trying to close the gap between the top half and bottom half of the 8, but the distance is quite huge. Though Warriors are off to a great start in the current season, they do not have the all-round category strength of other good sides, which is sure to catch up with them at some point.

It will be interesting to see how the Warriorator ladder changes over the course of the season, and if it mirrors the UF ladder at all as the season progresses. I am not expecting it to change too much form here on, but injuries and form are always fickle..

1 DEFT TOUCH - 102 - 151.1%
2 RICHCOGS - 90 - 133.3%
3 DYNAMOS - 90 - 133.3%
4 RAIDERS - 89 - 131.9%
5 WARRIORS - 78.5 - 116.3%
6 JIMMYS JUNK - 70.5 - 104.4%
7 LIGHTNING - 69.5 - 103.0%
8 BULLDOGS - 69.5 - 103.0%
------------------------------------------
9 MRPEZ - 61.5 - 91.1%
10 DRAGONS - 55.5 - 82.2%
11 GUT RUNNING - 53 - 78.5%
12 LWP - 42 - 62.2%
13 SPARROWS - 40.5 - 60.0%
14 TRIBUTES - 33.5 - 49.6%

My position definitely doesn't mirror this! I much prefer your rankings. I've now had 3 losses of 5 points to 4. My one win was also 5 points to 4 and I've had a 4-all draw!

Hopefully Soldo fills my long term ruck void. I know he was only up against Boyd and Jong but 42 HO is pleasing esp since he is a family friend lol.

Frustrated with a decent win lol against second. I'd prefer to be losing so I can trade some guns, Thrashing second and hanging onto the 8 is a tease. My team at it's best can't bet those above me at it's best but luck can happen as we saw last season.

Hopefully Soldo fills my long term ruck void. I know he was only up against Boyd and Jong but 42 HO is pleasing esp since he is a family friend lol.

Frustrated with a decent win lol against second. I'd prefer to be losing so I can trade some guns, Thrashing second and hanging onto the 8 is a tease. My team at it's best can't bet those above me at it's best but luck can happen as we saw last season.

Always aim for finals.

In fantasy football there is no home ground advantage so winning a flag from 8th is a very real possibility.

I took home the premiership in my cash league last year winning the last game of the season by 1 tackle, the first final on scoring accuracy, meeting the 2nd ranked team with a few top players out before beating the minor premier by 2 free kicks in GF.

Anything can happen come August ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In just two hours I've lost Hogan (indefinite but wouldn't be surprised if it's the year) and C.Rioli (8-12 weeks with a PCL) from my forward line. Good thing I have depth there but I'm running on bare minimum in my squad. Almost time to throw the towel in for the year. #AlburyLightningIsTheHawthornOf2009

Haha. That's wishful thinking.

Even if the list was remotely close I'm sure Ultimate Footy would have carked it by then.

I think think UF is going anywhere. It started off as a private venture before Fairfax picked it up. At any rate we've got more than enough stats nerds on here (tenderwarrior I'm looking at you) to keep it going offline if it went that way.

I just had a look at my best 22 line ups for the bye rounds. Not good, last season I made a point when trading during the preseason of making sure I had a full best 22 for each of the bye rounds. No chance of that this year.

I dunno I don't pay any attention to the byes, surely if you are missing a few one week you have more to choose from the other two at least.

The way I've done it in other leagues I play in is just to take one less player out of each position and manually use the tip scores for the remaining players there. We worked out that if you can fill all positions in something like your backline, you just deduct the lowest score (in our case for categories, use lowest ranked player for the round) out of the matchup. Works well in keeping things even and you don't "have to" fill a whole team for the week. Anomaly being ruck where there's only one position so you'd have to fill that each week.

Could be an idea for next season maybe?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back