2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not you watch Sydney Essendon last night?

Nah, only bits of it. And I didn't turn it off cos the weags were winning, I turned it off cos I had stuff to get back to. I'm actually a bit over the footy these days - or more to the point 'umpireball'. I watch Freo of course, but can't remember the last time I've watched a full game of neutrals. Maybe the GF last year?

Last edited:
Nah, only bits of it. And I didn't turn it off cos they were winning, I turned it off cos I had to get back to. I'm actually a bit over the footy these days - or more to the point 'umpireball'. I watch Freo of course, but can't remember the last time I've watched a full game of neutrals. Maybe the GF last year?
I couldn't agree more.

The good thing about it is you actually get stuff done on the weekends and don't waste it watching every game. Just one game a week suffices these days.

**** theres some golden posts in the eagles game day thread

They are bleating about getting the raw end of the stick from the umpires

FMD what more do they want from the umps

If the count isn't 3:1 they feel like they've been screwed.

Understandable I guess, since free kicks are one of the main KPI's of their gameplan.

I couldn't agree more.

The good thing about it is you actually get stuff done on the weekends and don't waste it watching every game. Just one game a week suffices these days.
I watch almost every game but usually only in small bits and pieces. Like 5-10 minutes of footy then 15-20 minutes of gardening or cleaning and then another few minutes of footy. But if it's then actually a good close game most of the last quarter.

For all the lolz West Choke have provided us aside, Barrass looks like he has the goods. Basically McGovern 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

priddis_Opinion_-_Matt_Priddis_discussion._Page_1.png

lol.

Gives Pridspud contract extension but make Mitchell earn one.

The latter is better and should be playing without Prid in the middle.

Eagles fans trying to pull a positive out of the game saying they were tough in the contest. Their midfield juat got pantzed and Melbourne were missing Jones and Viney was playing injured.

Pls, pls keep playing Priddis and Mitchell.

I said during the off season Mitchell would take them closer to a cliff than the premiership and a few Eagles supporters jumped on me. Hope he goes for another year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back