Australian Open Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrgios’s dad needs to call either Uncle Toni or Marian Vajda asap. NK should be challenging NOW but his blockhead approach to the game will constantly see him out by QF stage of the slams.

Kyrgios’s dad needs to call either Uncle Toni or Marian Vajda asap. NK should be challenging NOW but his blockhead approach to the game will constantly see him out by QF stage of the slams.

Uncle Tony would never coach another player while Rafa is active.

Nick has come a long way. Beaten by a better player on the night but Dimitrov had to play close to his best. In the end some crucial points in the tie breaks cost him.

What I was most impressed with was Nick's fitness in the last couple of matches. He has a long way to go but has come a long way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy win for Nadal. Last time Cilic beat him was 2009.

Nadal will beat Grigor comfortably too.

I give Dimitrov a chance if Nadal plays as hopelessly as he did today. Night conditions suit Nadal though!

Showed maturity and resilience that we haven’t seen for a bit.

Wouldn’t have beaten Tsonga and would have rolled over at 5 - 3 in the 4th against Grigor.

Positive for me right now is no more Christos Kyrgios. Seriously sit down and stay seated you clown.

Agree Christos is an annoyance, it would help though if Channel 7 didn't pan to him after every point.

Probably. Though I think if Djokovic was at his peak he’d beat Fed in the semi anyway

Depends how Chung goes. I have a funny feeling that he is going to pull off an upset tomorrow night. Will lose to whoever he plays after it. Chung will probably lose to who he plays after it.

I give Dimitrov a chance if Nadal plays as hopelessly as he did today. Night conditions suit Nadal though!

Nadal should find his form again. Seemed as if he was off his game today.

Thought it was great having three former pro and successful tennis players commentating tonight. Only been 1000 years but channel 7 might be finally cottoning on thats what the public wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever they are paying Woody, double it. He offers so much and can leave the special comments type stuff for Courier, etc. and call the match if required. Really underrated.

Thought it was great having three former pro and successful tennis players commentating tonight. Only been 1000 years but channel 7 might be finally cottoning on thats what the public wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I want more shows like Married At First Sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back