Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne :p sorry bout that....

Meh at all you haters ;) you're just jealous we have the best food and wine in Australia.
Sorry, but Tassie owns this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen the news today? Six people have been killed overnight. This place isn't safe anymore. I used to let my kids play on the street but these bikies are out of control. The Ferals MC and Wild Wolves MC both killed innocent people last night for no apparent reason. At least they got a taste of their own medicine; two bikies were killed in the carnage last night. It's not just bad guys though - even supposed good guys are killing other good people. I just hope the Neighbourhood Watch can figure this all out.

Summary
Cockarfitt (Villager) killed by the Ferals MC
I Dont Care (Villager) killed by the Wild Wolves MC
FR0GGY (Mentalist - WC) killed by the Serial Killer
pantskyle (Ferals MC Member) killed by the Serial Killer
ClarkeM (Villager) killed by the Vigilante
Cadaver (Wild Wolves MC Vice President - WC) killed by the Jack Of All Trades

IT IS NOW DAY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 8PM AEDST

Last edited:
3 games of evil in a row and 2 dying early, this is getting repetitive. :p Dead PM if there is one please.

Melbourne :p sorry bout that....

Meh at all you haters ;) you're just jealous we have the best food and wine in Australia.
... and more sex offenders and pedophiles per head of population than any other capital city in Australia.

... and more sex offenders and pedophiles per head of population than any other capital city in Australia.
Is this actually true?! We have had some high profile cases, yes. I daresay Melbourne would have more murders overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back