List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE: Jack Martin

We need to see why he isn't getting a game.

If he has told them he wants out and they aren't playing him then fair enough.

Otherwise you have to ask why he can't cement a spot in the worst team.

If he has checked out then that's unprofessional IMO and a massive red flag.

That would make more sense.

I think it's going to be hard to split those picks though.

Greene will probably be bidded on before 6 so it's no use to the Giants
It’s really going to depend on where we end up as well.. could very well be pick 8. Then that’s no good for any downgrade. It’s not far off what Hill’s worth imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s really going to depend on where we end up as well.. could very well be pick 8. Then that’s no good for any downgrade. It’s not far off what Hill’s worth imo.
Brisbane have Pick 14 & 19....that's our best bet imo. 14 & Acres -> Hill. Probably light on.

If it was GWS Pick 12 & 13...we'd have to include a player/additional pick (2020 2nd)

I don't reckon they will trade Acres. With a new coach and direction I feel they may give him one more year. He has great skills. When he is on, he can break lines and find space. I just feel with a good coach and when he knows his role in the team. He will smash it.

If it does come to pass, Acres to Freo makes sense to both parties I think. With potentially Hill and Langdon leaving, he could get a full time role on the wing which has been where he’s played his best footy. If he stays here, I can’t see him getting close to a wing/mid spot next year. I think he has the potential to be a good player.

Jake just needs to play his role. You’re right he can’t play his best football from FB, but he in combination with Battle and Wilkie can have the best combined impact on the game.

It’s all about playing a role and jake can do the FB role well.
Hoping he has found his touch again, was starting to stick his marks in the last qrt after being fumbly since he got back. I think the perception that he isnt a good fb is because he isnt that type of defender like Brown to outbody his opponent. He does however read the play so well he often outmarks the ff and knows were to run to block up space without watching his opponent

Hill has had a great year and is at absolute peak value, while Blake stagnated this year but has plenty of upside IMO… I think we'll regret trading Blake out if that eventuates, let alone Blake plus a first rounder… I would be really disappointed if we did that.

Find another way saints. Acres will improve under a better coach, I have no doubt.

blake_1.jpg blake_2.jpg brad_2.jpg brad_1.jpg

Brisbane have Pick 14 & 19....that's our best bet imo. 14 & Acres -> Hill. Probably light on.

If it was GWS Pick 12 & 13...we'd have to include a player/additional pick (2020 2nd)
6 and Acres for Hill, Hill and Langdon.

There's our outside run and carry sorted - just need someone to get the ball to them !!!!

I also believe Acres will be in the Hill trade if he nominates us. Would be disappointed given the GOAT’s potential but I feel a change of scenery could do him the world.
Way too much love for such an average player...Not much improvement left in him unfortunately. Will always be a GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back