List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

rn0U7Nd.gif

Last edited:
I'm hearing that Nathan Brown might be retiring to make way for him, any truth in that rumour?
You’re thinking of Mitch Brown.

You do understand what First Hand means? Means he told you himself.
Really, well if you're so smart why did you like my post , you just like to be an ,,,,,,,,, I take it ,
I'm actually starting to understand why some of the so called ITK's don't share info , not that I'm saying i am but you just leave yourself open for cheap shots , so my info wasn't straight from Ratts but if you knew my source you would be shocked,

Really, well if you're so smart why did you like my post , you just like to be an ,,,,,,,,, I take it ,
I'm actually starting to understand why some of the so called ITK's don't share info , not that I'm saying i am but you just leave yourself open for cheap shots , so my info wasn't straight from Ratts but if you knew my source you would be shocked,
I got some info on Ben Kings salary last year from an impeccable source.
I am no ITK and never pretended to be, but the s**t I copped, stopped me from ever again giving out info on here.
You say what you have heard for general good and you get crap for it.

Are you having an affair with Mrs Ratts?

To be fair, when there are multiple news articles that announce Frawley as retired and Frawley himself says he is happily retired, you shouldn't be surprised when people question a differing story from an anonymous source. It's just human nature to believe the published news over whispers.

Mate, it's 2020. I don't think your source will be enough to shock anyone anymore.

Mate, it's 2020. I don't think your source will be enough to shock anyone anymore.

Unless he was talking to Ratt's dog, aliens with telepathic powers or to Jesus. Still element of shock left out there that might make me look up from the laptop.

Frawley will be useful if needed , but I'm sure he will not want to be playing seconds so it will be interesting what happens.
Has anyone any thoughts on who we are looking at in the draft - key position player , mid or ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frawley will be useful if needed , but I'm sure he will not want to be playing seconds so it will be interesting what happens.
Has anyone any thoughts on who we are looking at in the draft - key position player , mid or ruck

Looking at our remaining depth, I think key forward and ruck depth is the area we desperately need to sure up. We have plenty of defenders of all sorts, decent inside mid depth and enough small forwards. We could do with drafting a young outside mid or two as well.

I'm hoping we pluck a promising ruck/key forward from the state leagues who could play right away but also has scope to develop ala Marshall.

no whispers but tbh i hope we just go best available, high end talent is high end talent.

i do wonder when we will look at getting another big body ruck to replace Ryder, to tandem with Marshall, but i suspect we may just look at trading them in when required as trying to develop an U18 ruck can take the better part of 5-7 years!!!

a key position back would be another spot, but i suspect we are looking at a trade target.

half back we are ok with. small defenders we are ok with.

maybe a utility type, inside mid or winger? maybe a genuine CHF?

in other words i think it's just a case of best available and just see what happens.

no whispers but tbh i hope we just go best available, high end talent is high end talent.

i do wonder when we will look at getting another big body ruck to replace Ryder, to tandem with Marshall, but i suspect we may just look at trading them in when required as trying to develop an U18 ruck can take the better part of 5-7 years!!!
St C any good young rucks in the WAFL

St C any good young rucks in the WAFL

WAFL is picked bare. there's not a lot there anymore. only got to the home games of the 9 fixtured. was an incredibly short season, with injuries/resting senior players.

i've only seen the WAFL but i'd be tempted to skip the state leagues this year and just hit the U18 talent and just see what happens next season with the mature talent plus the U18 that were skipped over.

I wonder if we’re planning to spare Jake some of the longer flights to keep his back in better shape, TBH

I got some info on Ben Kings salary last year from an impeccable source.
I am no ITK and never pretended to be, but the sh*t I copped, stopped me from ever again giving out info on here.
You say what you have heard for general good and you get crap for it.

You get what you deserve..not because of your intel, but for your phantom PM's 😉

I wouldn’t be surprised if Frawley and Carlisle are on a rotation/week-by-week basis. Obviously he has to be in form and able to play in the best 22 but I could see our selection team analysing the opponents each week and playing Frawley when the other team doesn’t have two big 199+ powerhouse forwards. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d say I’m most interested to see how Crouch improves the midfield. If Higgins can be Butler 2.0 paired with Gresh that would be awesome, but I’m so intrigued to see if Crouch changes how much we get the ball out of the centre. If he can bring players like Hill & Jones into the game to use their pace it’ll be bloody exciting.

Potentially unpopular opinion but I’d also like to see Sinclair in the 22 instead of Ross. I feel we’ve replaced the Ross type body with Crouch and a fit Hannebery who is hopefully going to be a big improvement but I’d like to see the football smarts + run and carry that Sincs brings instead of another player like those two in Ross.

a key position back would be another spot, but i suspect we are looking at a trade target.

half back we are ok with. small defenders we are ok with.

maybe a utility type, inside mid or winger? maybe a genuine CHF?

in other words i think it's just a case of best available and just see what happens.

The above reasons are why I want us to target Jackson Callow in the draft, a more solid Josh Battle, which we all know can play either end of the ground. Because of Mings building tank I’d probably throw him to CHF & put Callow in the goal square.
Besides another Jack in the side wouldn’t go astray.

To be fair, when there are multiple news articles that announce Frawley as retired and Frawley himself says he is happily retired, you shouldn't be surprised when people question a differing story from an anonymous source. It's just human nature to believe the published news over whispers.
Fair comment , the question is , would you rather quit a job or be sacked

Just considering our future needs, is Big Maxy Heath a stretch at our first pick?

203cm, sounds very raw but would have the ability to be tutored under Paddy for a year or so before he can be partnered with Roma. Love the description of him ‘loves to throw his weight around’... always been a fan of ruckmen who can protect their mids.

Unless of course one of the top 20 key defenders/ mids fall our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back