List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
There is a better chance of BeinPurplenGreen going on a contiki tour around Europe with Peter Bell than us getting a second round compensation pick for Joel Hamling 😂
Why did you feel the need to slag me off?

bro just threw your name out there out of nowhere lmao

a driveby, love it.
Still no explanation for motive, hope he gets a Trumpian or Cousins type mugshot due to his driveby inaccuracy tendencies.

Took you long enough to respond though, I mean damn. That's been sitting there for almost a month now
My dude, you forget the whole time it takes me to sue in civil courts for right of response, then the time to petition the likes of Snuffaluphagus and old mate Tonga Bob to get a right of challenge, and then the two weeks of allotted time to let Dockeroo decide what weapons we are duelling to the death with. Plus I have to get accurate weight and height details from Dockeroo before allocating my effort and training to his challenge.

Also, just quietly, shoutout to what I initially thought was a homeless bloke who turned out to be a public servant who was praising me for wearing Dockers gear in Canberry today. Sorry mate, next time I will shout you a coffee and 5 beers.

Last edited:
My dude, you forget the whole time it takes me to sue in civil courts for right of response, then the time to petition the likes of Snuffaluphagus and old mate Tonga Bob to get a right of challenge, and then the two weeks of allotted time to let Dockeroo decide what weapons we are duelling to the death with. Plus I have to get accurate weight and height details from Dockeroo before allocating my effort and training to his challenge.

Also, just quietly, shoutout to what I initially thought was a homeles bloke who turned out to be a public servant who was praising me for wearing Dockers gear in Canberry today. Sorry mate, next time I will shout you a coffee and 5 beers.
Note that getting accurate height and weight details from Dockeroo is like when Trump claimed he was 6 foot 3 but only 97 kgs...

Maybe he's been on contiki?
Nah, have been on the whole thing called external statutory performance and financial compliance audit. Lots of fun. Con without the benefits of tiki.

Also, just quietly, shoutout to what I initially thought was a homeless bloke who turned out to be a public servant who was praising me for wearing Dockers gear in Canberry today. Sorry mate, next time I will shout you a coffee and 5 beers.
Dress standards of public servants have certainly declined since back in the day.

Menegola is an athlete, not a footballer. He was extremely lucky to grab an opportunity where he filled a role in Geelongistan and good on him. There’s a reason he was delisted by two clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Knobel even played a WAFL game? Even if we're happy with the way he's developing we'd be drafting a new mature aged ruck to replace Reidy.

I'm not sure Reidy is even worse than any state league ruck that'd be available tbh. He's not exactly dominating full games but he's rucking 50/50 with Smith at Peel. The fact Reidy is a pretty decent forward only adds to his value.
Meek for a while was playing seconds.

Knobel and Reidy just need to develop into players who can in and fill a role while best 22 are injured ie Meek.

Meek for a while was playing seconds.

Knobel and Reidy just need to develop into players who can in and fill a role while best 22 are injured ie Meek.

The intent of that post from me was to say we need Reidy on the list next season. Also I see him as a pretty reasonable back up ruck - doesn’t need to improve much to be an option when Darcy or Jackson is out.

Knobel is further away but I think there’s four years age gap. Nothing wrong with what’s he’s doing now but he won’t be ready next year.

Would love to know why more effort isn't put into convincing Cox to play forward. Hamling, Pearce, Ryan/Chapman are reasonable down back.
Amiss, Cox, Jackson/Treacy are a reasonable forward line.
I would be focusing list management decisions on getting another quality midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back