List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf the games he had played prior to this year he looked absolutely horrendous. He's been great the last 6 weeks and looks super confident. Is he OOC?
Yep, out of contract and out the door

We are the ones linked to him more than anyone

I think the issue with his previous games is that the Blues tried to turn him into a forward rather than play him where his best footy is.

Why out the door? Carlton looking very good now. Why would he want out if he's playing good football?
I cant tell yoy exaclty why, just going off what has been reported.

I think when Carlton get a full midfield back he will be back on the outer with limited midfield minutes and he probably wants to be valued. It's taken a big injury list to get a go.

I think leading into this draft the goal will be to try trade up has high as possible.if we can get decent second and early third round picks then package them with our pick 13 try to get into 6 or 7 gold coast need points for there academy kids.
I think our only player worth some sort of value would be
Billings
Gresh
Clark
Patton
Even hill could get us a late first round or early second

I don't know how true this is, but I heard off the grape vine that Flanders informed Sun's that he wants to move to Melbourne after their game. He wants to be traded to the saints.

As I said, I don't know how true it is, but this person did tell me about a couple of other trades from GC that came true.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know how true this is, but I heard off the grape vine that Flanders informed Sun's that he wants to move to Melbourne after their game. He wants to be traded to the saints.

As I said, I don't know how true it is, but this person did tell me about a couple of other trades from GC that came true.

Don’t get us excited

Wtf I rate Flanders now

Home final. Carlton losing but not by enough to affect us. Flanders wants to come to the saints. Geez, this Sunday is turning out nearly as good as last Sunday.

Stop it 😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow going to be a lot harder to get now. If he is still gettable I 100% want him. Has looked very good the last 6 weeks. The talent is definitely there.
Got to hope Blues drop him for finals. 😝

Home final. Carlton losing but not by enough to affect us. Flanders wants to come to the saints. Geez, this Sunday is turning out nearly as good as last Sunday.
Think I’d rather be playing Sydney though. Giants worry me more.

It's happening. 🎉🎉🎉

What's he going to cost? A second-rounder?

Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back