Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had 13 cakes to sell and no one wanted to buy them would it be considered a failure?

How about if I had access to two of Nikki's awesome Baked Cheesecakes one now and one next week but traded that option for four carrot cakes now would that be a failure?

How about if I wanted to buy some carrot cake and the seller offered it to me for the price of two of Nikki's awesome Baked Cheesecakes is declining that a failure?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk
The thirteen cakes might taste like crap and be stale or mouldy in which case your only fail is that you failed to sucker in anyone to buying them and underestimated the taste and intelligence of your would be purchasers

The thirteen cakes might taste like crap and be stale or mouldy in which case your only fail is that you failed to sucker in anyone to buying them and underestimated the taste and intelligence of your would be purchasers
The 13 cakes are just frosting topped styrofoam.

Look good in a shop window. But no sustenance...

The 13 cakes are just frosting topped styrofoam.

Look good in a shop window. But no sustenance...

Obviously a poor imitation of anything worthwhile if no one fell for the loud propaganda that accompanied your efforts in flogging off your wares !

Just saw Rooch walking down Pirie St. A lot of people make fun of him and there's this charactuer image we have of him, messy hair, pasty ill looking face, dressed like an unmade bed but s**t it is so true. He has an interesting walking style also, kinda trudges along, a generally pretty sad sight to see.

Maybe we should lay off him a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw Rooch walking down Pirie St. A lot of people make fun of him and there's this charactuer image we have of him, messy hair, pasty ill looking face, dressed like an unmade bed but s**t it is so true. He has an interesting walking style also, kinda trudges along, a generally pretty sad sight to see.

He can avoid being treated like a tool by not acting like a tool

No * him.

Except I reckon we knew Lever wasn't going to be taken by the clubs in-between our picks. Port have moved to behind our pick and there is a very good chance we would want the same player. In fairness to them they probably expected Carlton to hold our pick when they did the trade.
hehehehehehe. Hope we know who they want and take him, then turn and smile in their direction.

Is Rooch a Walking Dead fan? What a guy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back