Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

If he leaves (as widely reported), what will Freo get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st rounder

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaping as the most overrated midfielder in the competition since the circa 2017 days of Sloane and Nath Jones being regarded as "elite".

B-grade midfielder at his best and will never be elite. Ever.

And yes, if Davies-Uniacke can address his tank or whatever it is holding him back from reaching his obvious, high-end potential, he will style all over this lad.
Are you sure you aren't confusing him.with Michael Cerra?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shaping as the most overrated midfielder in the competition since the circa 2017 days of Sloane and Nath Jones being regarded as "elite".

And yes, if Davies-Uniacke can address his tank or whatever it is holding him back from reaching his obvious, high-end potential, he will style all over this lad.

that you Xavier Ellis

Parish, Merrett and McGrath all kick at a lower rate. In other words Cerra would be the best kicking midfielder at Essendon

Parish and Merrett are both within 1% kicking efficiency of Cerra but they actually register in other stat areas. I’d list what those three are ahead of Cerra in but I’d be here all night…

Parish and Merrett are both within 1% kicking efficiency of Cerra but they actually register in other stat areas. I’d list what those three are ahead of Cerra in but I’d be here all night…

I appreciate you didn’t start the comparison but this is Parish’s 6th season and Merret’s 8th…Cerra’s in his 4th season and is a late birthday so one of the younger ones in his year group.

Compare him to LDU, Cam Rayner, Jaidyn Stephenson, Worpel … these guys are his age / draft year.

Andrew Brayshaw is probably the only mid ahead right now IMO from the 99 birth years.

Haha. So LDU just needs to build a tank and a continuously improving Cerra is over rated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt there’s much speculation, Cerra is an attractive asset to most Clubs and I’d reckon he’s certainly received several significant offers to walk.

Back