Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shhhhh, I'm trying to get others to have a half a good look on Treloar's ability. Putting him higher would almost certainly lead to supporters from every other club flaming me. I mean usually I wouldn't mind, but im trying to enjoy a saturday night ;)

LOL, if you want to see just how toxic this board is, go look at all the abuse in the Grundy hypothetical thread. Posters have been proven wrong, dead wrong on Grundy, yet there still going, Grundy is now the second best ruckman in the league behind Gawn IMO. He'd be worth close to what we paid Treloar.

Also look at the James Aish trade thread on page 5 or 6 of this forum, the way opposition supporters acted particularly HBFlanker at post 2. The forum is tense to say the least.

I don't care, I say what I think on here. I don't compromise to the trolls on this board.

LOL, if you want to see just how toxic this board is, go look at all the abuse in the Grundy hypothetical thread. Posters have been proven wrong, dead wrong on Grundy, yet there still going, Grundy is now the second best player in the league behind Gawn IMO. He'd be worth close to what we paid Treloar.

Also look at the James Aish trade thread on page 5 or 6 of this forum, the way opposition supporters acted particularly HBFlanker at post 2. The forum is tense to say the least.

I don't care, I say what I think on here. I don't compromise to the trolls on this board.
Quick, correct this typo before the Haters arrive!!

LOL, if you want to see just how toxic this board is, go look at all the abuse in the Grundy hypothetical thread. Posters have been proven wrong, dead wrong on Grundy, yet there still going, Grundy is now the second best ruckman in the league behind Gawn IMO. He'd be worth close to what we paid Treloar.

A good run of form doesn't prove anyone wrong, he's a long way from the second best ruckman in the league and nobody would pay you anything like a Treloar price. Sorry for being "toxic".

A good run of form doesn't prove anyone wrong, he's a long way from the second best ruckman in the league and nobody would pay you anything like a Treloar price. Sorry for being "toxic".
It's people like these on BF that piss me off. They come out, post such a pointless post, without backing it up then piss off.

Grundy is 'a long way from the second best ruckman in the league'?

In the second half of the year, he has easily been in the top 2 ruckman in the AFL, without a doubt. Go watch games other than Geelong.

It's people like these on BF that piss me off. They come out, post such a pointless post, without backing it up then piss off.

In the second half of the year, he has easily been in the top 2 ruckman in the AFL, without a doubt. Go watch games other than Geelong.

Sorry it upsets you so much that someone doesn't agree with you. Nowhere near being the second best ruck in the AFL.

Give us your top 5 then.

Gawn
NN
Goldstein
Mumford
Jacobs
Off the top of my head. As I said a run of good form - from a player who was battling to stay in the firsts not long ago - does not make him top 2. Nor does beating a top ruck in game mean that player is a better ruck.

Picking his best 5 or so games ever is fine but compare that to everyone else's best 5 or so games.

Gawn
NN
Goldstein
Mumford
Jacobs
Off the top of my head. As I said a run of good form - from a player who was battling to stay in the firsts not long ago - does not make him top 2. Nor does beating a top ruck in game mean that player is a better ruck.

Picking his best 5 or so games ever is fine but compare that to everyone else's best 5 or so games.
You do know that Grundy beat all of Goldstein, Mumford and Jacobs in the last few months, yeah?

I like your logic. The best 5 games of a 22 year olds career aren't as good as the best 5 games from a 28 year olds career, therefore the 22 year old is worse, despite being in better form over a sustained period. Very nice work.

You do know that Grundy beat all of Goldstein, Mumford and Jacobs in the last few months, yeah?

I like your logic. The best 5 games of a 22 year olds career aren't as good as the best 5 games from a 28 year olds career, therefore the 22 year old is worse, despite being in better form over a sustained period. Very nice work.

Again the post I was replying to stated he was the second best ruck in the AFL. Do you think Grundy is the second best ruck in the AFL?

Again the post I was replying to stated he was the second best ruck in the AFL. Do you think Grundy is the second best ruck in the AFL?

In the second half of the year, he has easily been in the top 2 ruckman in the AFL, without a doubt.

Nope, it was implying 2nd best ruck for the 2nd half of the season.

I make no apologies that I gave my opinion and that you cracked it. Grundy is right now, clearly, the second best ruck in the AFL. He'd be worth the kitchen sink at the trade table. If you can't handle these opinions about Colligwood then don't participate in threads about Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn
NN
Goldstein
Mumford
Jacobs

Throw tippet in there too. But forget about logic, it's not going to work. If you dont think a collingwood player is da bestest then you're clearly wrong.

Think really really hard and you might be able to work it out yourself.

I use the AFL prospectus. You must be reading bedtime stories. LOL

Hopper on his own is worth more than Treloar.

Do you realize that Treloar is the most expensive footballer as far as draft picks go in the history of the AFL?

Do you realize that Treloar is the most expensive footballer as far as draft picks go in the history of the AFL?
You mean Jacob Hopper the GWS academy recruit whom Collingwood never had access to?

Since you're clearly lacking the intelligence to work it out yourself, Collingwood's pick 7 was on traded to Melbourne, who used it on Sam Wiedeman. Is it beginning to sink in yet?

Treloar vs Hopper in their first seasons. Now tell me Hopper is worth more than Treloar, and don't use the 'he doesn't get as much mid time' excuse coz Treloar played on a team that got thumped by 100 every week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 8.36.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 8.36.02 PM.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 8.36.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 8.36.09 PM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 82
You mean Jacob Hopper the GWS academy recruit whom Collingwood never had access to?

Since you're clearly lacking the intelligence to work it out yourself, Collingwood's pick 7 was on traded to Melbourne, who used it on Sam Wiedeman. Is it beginning to sink in yet?

Treloar was traded for pick 7, Jacob Hopper ended up being Pick 7.

No need to get nasty, or rewrite history. The best is , it is going to get better, now we have this years 1st round draft pick that you have given up as well.

Very Very Expensive footballer is Treloar, nice little player, can find the ball, his kicking is not great though, you have to admit

Treloar vs Hopper in their first seasons. Now tell me Hopper is worth more than Treloar, and don't use the 'he doesn't get as much mid time' excuse coz Treloar played on a team that got thumped by 100 every week.

Happy to revist this one next year bud.

Hopper is a superstar........that can kick

Treloar was traded for pick 7, Jacob Hopper ended up being Pick 7.

No need to get nasty, or rewrite history. The best is , it is going to get better, now we have this years 1st round draft pick that you have given up as well.

Very Very Expensive footballer is Treloar, nice little player, can find the ball, his kicking is not great though, you have to admit

Can you really not work it out?
I think it's wise to sometimes let it go. I'd rather not waste my time on clearly salty and simple-minded Richmond supporters.

Hopper has played 7 games. Is in no realm of imagination a 'superstar'.
Tom Downie is currently ranked higher in the AFL's player ratings. If you're wondering where Hopper sits in those rankings, he's 591 in the league. Treloar currently at 20, in front of Mitchell, Buddy, Lynch. But nah hoppers the superstar here with elite skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back