Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Demons v Pies Fri Aug 5th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

4BBB0946-9151-4AAE-9DFA-11B5E9C034D8.png
2ND V 3RD

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 21
MELBOURNE V COLLINGWOOD
FRIDAY AUGUST 5TH 7:50PM EST (MCG)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

DEES

B: Rivers, Petty, May
HB: Jordon, Lever, Hibberd
C: Brayshaw, Oliver, Hunt
HF: Pickett, Fritscg, Langdon
F: Neal-Bullen, Brown, Spargo
R: Gawn, Viney, Petracca
I/C: Salem, Jackson Melksham, Sparrow
EMG: Harmes, Tomlinson, van Rooyen, Chandler
IN: Brown
OUT: Weideman (omitted), Chandler (sub)

PIES
B: Murphy, Moore, Howe
HB: Pendlebury, Maynard, Quaynor
C: J.Daicos, Crisp, Noble
HF: Elliott, Cameron, Sidebottom
F: McCreery, Mihocek, DE Goet
FOLL: Cox, N.Daicos, Lipinski
I/C: Carmichael, Johnson, Hoskin-Elliott, Ginnivan
EMG: Bianco, Henry, C.Brown, kelly
IN: Mihocek
OUT: Adams (injured), Bianco (omitted)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:

No idea who wins this, but sheesh if the Magpies somehow hold on to a top 4 spot it will be an absolute gift for whoever gets to play them in week one of the finals. Hope it’s us 🤞

I hope its Sydney as well, always match up well against them.
A few years ago I would have agreed and said the Magpies were the last side we’d want to play. Not sure it really holds up anymore. We’ve only played each other twice since the start of 2020 (one was a narrow loss in a season when we didn’t ever look like playing finals, and the other was a 5 goal win last year) so we have to go back a while until we find the days when you truly had the wood on us.

Bring it on I say. They’ve done really well to be so high on the ladder but I’m just not getting the hype around Collingwood at all.

A few years ago I would have agreed and said the Magpies were the last side we’d want to play. Not sure it really holds up anymore. We’ve only played each other twice since the start of 2020 (one was a narrow loss in a season when we didn’t ever look like playing finals, and the other was a 5 goal win last year) so we have to go back a while until we find the days when you truly had the wood on us.

Bring it on I say. They’ve done really well to be so high on the ladder but I’m just not getting the hype around Collingwood at all.

It's pretty clear in my eyes Geelong & Melbourne are a tier above, so getting Sydney would be much prefered.

Safe to say their last finals appearance was an embarrassing exit as well, Giants falling off re-inforces how bad that EF performance was.

It's pretty clear in my eyes Geelong & Melbourne are a tier above, so getting Sydney would be much prefered.
Fair enough. Geelong still have a bit to prove in finals so I’d probably still rather get them over Melbourne, but would rather the Pies over both if we’re just talking current top 4 sides.
Safe to say their last finals appearance was an embarrassing exit as well, Giants falling off re-inforces how bad that EF performance was.
The Giants of 2022 are a fair way below the Giants of 2021. Will still concede that they still weren’t much good though and yes we absolutely should have done better.

Been saying it for a couple of weeks now. Pies due for a loss, this might be it. Demons by 3 goals.

Haven’t been this excited for a H&A game in a very long time.

That’s what I thought after 2018 but the campaigner keeps playing f well against us.

Friday night at the ‘G - 75k+. Will be a huge game. Hope it doesn’t disappoint.

Yeah I reckon we’ll spank the Pies.
Cox was massive last time, can’t see him having that kind of impact again.

Bookies seem to think so too. Would be extremely surprised, but looking like Cox may make way for Grundy. I don’t know if I want Cox (plays well against the Dees) or Grundy (premier ruckman and great duel with Gawn) in…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea who wins this, but sheesh if the Magpies somehow hold on to a top 4 spot it will be an absolute gift for whoever gets to play them in week one of the finals. Hope it’s us 🤞

God please give us the Swans. Will be the equivalent of a bye. Clearly the most over rated side in the 8. Please. please and please.

Should be a good one. Melbourne appear to have flicked the switch and are now focused on making their premiership run.
Probably ends up being one of those games where Collingwood find themselves on the other end and have to try to hold onto a lead in the final quarter.

God please give us the Swans. Will be the equivalent of a bye. Clearly the most over rated side in the 8. Please. please and please.
Well this post makes no sense. Collingwood are still in the 8 aren’t they? :think:

It’s extremely unlikely that the Swans and Pies finish 2&3. Almost zero chance that they finish 1&4 I’d say.

I hope we play you in the finals too! We knock you over with monotonous regularity on your home patch.

What hype? Everyone keeps saying we have done a good job but are no threat and no chance of a flag. Our ten wins were all against rubbish sides too.

Back