Autopsy AFL 2023 First Preliminary Final - Pies v GWS Fri Sept 22nd 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 28.5%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout out to Mick Malthouse who 5 minutes into the third quarter said McRae must move Cox from out of the ruck as he was getting overpowered by Briggs.
By the end of the third quarter, Cox had amassed 9 hit-outs, 5 disposals and had a say in a couple of scores.

McRae could have gave in and done what Malthouse would have done but he didn't. Cox was massive in the second half.

No umpire should be paid for that game. They stopped umpiring, even for finals that was ****ing terrible. Also, red ****ing card for that stupid campaigner cats bloke that changed the rules for higher scoring… sorry champ but all you did was intentionally **** Richmond while propping up your old campaigner cats team. The scoring is still ****ed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brave brave effort by GWS, Kingsley is a great coach - they've done well and have a bright future under him.

But bugger me, this thread was both sad and hilarious reading. I get the Collingwood hate, but some elite level cognitive bias in this thread.

Realise it’s low scoring, but I get the impression Collingwood could get on a run in the 3rd and edge slightly too far out in front, just better rested.
Happy to be shown up.
This man had the script

Shout out to Mick Malthouse who 5 minutes into the third quarter said McRae must move Cox from out of the ruck as he was getting overpowered by Briggs.
By the end of the third quarter, Cox had amassed 9 hit-outs, 5 disposals and had a say in a couple of scores.

McRae could have gave in and done what Malthouse would have done but he didn't. Cox was massive in the second half.

No idea why media still roll out dinosaurs like Mick Malthouse to share their opinions

Back