Autopsy AFL 2023 First Semi Final (Week 2) - Demons v Blues Fri Sept 15th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 33.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re kidding regarding Melbourne not being a high pressure side.
I watched the replay of Thursday and they were magnificent at the contest.
Collingwoods backline were up to it though.
Carlton won’t be better because Martin is very important upfront, run and marking option.
Harry as ineffective as he is will free up Lever.
Melbourne will bounce back as top four teams usually do in the finals.
They are a better overall side than Carlton.
Yeah , nah...

Blues have Martin, Harry, Dow, Fisher as possible ins if players don’t come up.
Docherty would be unlikely.
Bad kicking is bad footy.

The betting websites have the Lions v Blues game on next Sat.
Has this been confirmed by the AFL, or are they speculating?

Not confirmed. Plenty of reporters have stated that the AFL have indicated Collingwood will be the Friday night final. It’s kind of what you get after finishing as minor premiers.

Richmond won multiple flags at the G, there is no doubt of 2020 was a normal season Richmond would have won it, were only able to win in a Covid affected season
Don't rewrite history - it's impossible to say who would have won 2020 if things were different.

If 2018 stopped before finals, I'm sure you would have said theres no doubt Tigers would have won it.

Any team can lose on any day - so there's plenty of doubt Richmond would of won it.

I said it last week and I said it throughout the game tonight but why was McDonald out there? How does anyone involved in that selection keep their job?

Surely Grundy couldn't have been worse. At least then you get a contest when Gawn isn't in the ruck, because McDonald sure as s**t wasn't providing one in the ruck or as a forward.
Grundy is lucky he’s getting out of this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rewrite history - it's impossible to say who would have won 2020 if things were different.

If 2018 stopped before finals, I'm sure you would have said theres no doubt Tigers would have won it.

Any team can lose on any day - so there's plenty of doubt Richmond would of won it.
Nah, for a mediocre one off flag such as West Coast 2018 that might have been the case, but not for an all time great side such as Richmond

Broncos play at Suncorp next Saturday Night. Lions will ask for the Friday you'd think
I believe it's likely to be a twilight game at the GABBA.

Back