Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Qualifying Final - Lions v Port Sat Sept 9th 7:25pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't blame em.
Imagine playing out your entire career barely featuring in September until the very end and even then, you still sh*t the bed at your own ground 🤫
Yep gotta feel for that Gunston bloke, just never got to taste any success.

Luke Hodge > Grant Birchall > Jack Gunston... I'm expecting Luke Breust to be a Lion in 2025.

Heard a rumour one of the lions boys might be in slight doubt with the flu, but club is still expecting him to play. Anyone know if this is true and who it is? Hope fully not true both Collingwood and Port had the flu go thru their playing groups some weeks ago and took a few weeks to shake off.

Heard a rumour one of the lions boys might be in slight doubt with the flu, but club is still expecting him to play. Anyone know if this is true and who it is? Hope fully not true both Collingwood and Port had the flu go thru their playing groups some weeks ago and took a few weeks to shake off.

Good god not this again. Last time majority of our club picked it up and it ruined us for a month after playing Collingwood when they had a few players who were known to be unwell.

Better not happen again and wipe out half our team for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god this is gold. Poor old Kenny stumbling over his words and sounds panicked. He says he hasn't even seen Oppenheimer.

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Oh my god this is gold. Poor old Kenny stumbling over his words and sounds panicked. He says he hasn't even seen Oppenheimer.

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Fumbly, panicked and doesn't even know how the movie ended. I haven't seen the movie but I'm pritty sure I know the ending.

Brisbane by 4-5 goals.

Port’s best chance is beating Brisbane on the outside with speed and agility when the ball leaves the contest.

Feel Port are a good ruckman short and a JHF pre season short of being a really scary side.

If it wasn’t for the Oppenheimer rubbish no one would have even spoken about Port the past few weeks.

Coming in massively underrated and think it’s a real 50/50 game.

Who ever takes their chances in front of the big sticks will win. We’re both inaccurate so I think that will decide the game.

Flu went through the club a month ago. Old news.

Back