Game Day AFL Round 19 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an average display when our season is on the line.
I feel really s**t now, we should of won last year and now we are looking well off he pace. Tigers look awesome.

Let’s be honest there’s 6-9 pies who shouldn’t be out there on form or talent to date. That said there’s no excuses for our shi tty ball use, slow stagnant footy, letting them have numbers at ground level or forwards playing behind. Some the worst footy I’ve seen for ages, GC would be a good chance of beating what we’ve produced today.

Or EFFORT

Eddie has to go

He should have gone with Pert, as with Buckley. You reap what you sow. We didn’t get Clarko and settled on mediocrity. Got lucky last year... And considering all the rumours about bucks trip to Italy, I know what motivated the playing group to play well in finals series. I also know due to the rumours why this years playing group aren’t going all in. It starts and ends with the coach

View attachment 715774

Look at our top 5 possession on the ground, its simply embarrassing.

Only ONE (De Goey), has the right to hold his head up high. The other four have been completely ineffective.

When Mayne is second that is an indictment on the star midfielders.

Buckley is too far up their asses to make a change.

Always thought this set of 3 tough games WCE, GWS (both away) and Tigers we’d be lucky to go 1-2

Season still alive, but somethings gotta give
The season is done. There wasn’t much there from the beginning. Darkness, glimmer of hope and then darkness again. Put them in for surgery, take our medicine from the media and halfwit trolls and then gear up again for next year.

They haven't played WC or Geelong, still think the Eagles will go B2B.

Wouldnt count on that. I see us like yourselves. Capable players, but out of form. Example, sidebottom chopped us on our own deck and he hasnt been great tonight. Elliot also made us look pedestrian.
Geelong also arent really in form.
Richmond are coming good at the right time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least mayne is playing.

Wells has been a terrible pickup. Beams looks set to replicate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don’t praise Mayne he is the cause of all our problems........apparently he lost us the game last week.

Match Comittee take a bow once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back