AO TV Coverage Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did he do to stuff it up, apart from just being Bruce? I didn't watch it.

The worst bit was when he talked about Serena as the loser of the match. It seemed like he hadn't prepared for that situation and was just trying to wing it with his congratulatory speech had she won with a few modifications but it sounded all wrong. He kept calling her a champion but of course on this occasion she wasn't. He should have just rolled out the standard 'loser of the final' speech but I think because it was Serena he must of thought he couldn't use that. Cringeworthy stuff.

The worst bit was when he talked about Serena as the loser of the match. It seemed like he hadn't prepared for that situation and was just trying to wing it with his congratulatory speech had she won with a few modifications but it sounded all wrong. He kept calling her a champion but of course on this occasion she wasn't. He should have just rolled out the standard 'loser of the final' speech but I think because it was Serena he must of thought he couldn't use that. Cringeworthy stuff.

Bruce and his team had enough time to re-work the speech after Kerber won or at least prepare a back up speech once the match went into a 3rd set. Unprofessional.

Matt White did ok in the hosting role. Didn't have the cringe factor and it seemed like he was a non tennis person but did a mountain of research before taking on the role and it was noticeable. Channel 7 should have done more to keep him

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back