Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great report mate. Keep them coming!

Re walsh, i think its good he is on the look out for potential spys, that's the last thing we want and to be honest i wouldn't put it past some clubs these days.

However, once you said you were a supporter just giving a run down for a forum i would expect better and would of thought he would apologise/be nicer about it.

Just for the shits and giggles of it all you Melb based supporters should rock up to the next training session with binoculars and note pads. Mess with Walshys mind.
except we all should put a distinctive sticker on the notepad so real opposition scouts can't blend in with us.

Great report mate. Keep them coming!

Re walsh, i think its good he is on the look out for potential spys, that's the last thing we want and to be honest i wouldn't put it past some clubs these days.

However, once you said you were a supporter just giving a run down for a forum i would expect better and would of thought he would apologise/be nicer about it.

Nothing Wrong about Walsh asking him IF he was a Spy but should not talk to Niel like a Piece of s**t once he said he was just a Fan from Bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, time to panic everyone.
I just read on the CFC site that Pendles injury is "minor"
We all know what "minor" means in Collingwood injury talk.

upload_2017-11-13_9-8-23.jpeg

Honestly I don't know what Walshy is on about with Oxley and Ramsay because does it really matter if some other club wants to rookie either of them. No great loss. There's another half a dozen who are listed who could go and it wouldn't hurt us on the field.

Maybe we're just giving our delisted players the best opportunity of getting on another list by allowing them to continue training?

That's what I'm thinking. Permission to train, so that he has a chance for a second opportunity elsewhere...

Tom was also keen to discuss a podcast that he is involved in with a few friends. It’s a wide ranging sort of thing he said. He showed me how to access the site in the Apple Podcast app. It’s called 'The Boardroom' and Tom is happy for people to listen and to follow.

Um Wonder if Tom Phillips is aware that "The Boardroom" is also the name of a 5 star brothel in South Melbourne , that is what comes up first link when you google The Boardroom

Um Wonder if Tom Phillips is aware that "The Boardroom" is also the name of a 5 star brothel in South Melbourne , that is what comes up first link when you google The Boardroom
You know the Google algorithm takes into account the types of sites you tend to visit or are interested in when it lists the order for searches. ;)
Just saying.

Murray was training this morning. He didn't do the time trial and he didn't join in any of the drills as far as I can tell. He worked with a trainer doing 100 metre runs. Unfortunately my bank rang just as he was leaving the track. He looked over and nodded, so was obviously up for autographs/pics etc. I'll see if I can get some questions with him next time.

Just for the shits and giggles of it all you Melb based supporters should rock up to the next training session with binoculars and note pads. Mess with Walshys mind.

It's all a bit farcical really...if they don't want people to see what they are doing then train 'behind closed doors'.. but we know how that would go down..

Well he does resemble Ryan Gosling.

Slowly the pieces are fitting together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back