Australian Open 2015 - Men's final

Remove this Banner Ad

******* sick of these cliche speeches. How about Murray goes up there and says "I'm really disappointed but **** it, time for beers at Crown and to spend the $500k I made here in 2 weeks."

I am going straight to the roulette wheel to turn this runners up cheque into the same amount as the winners cheque *sideshow bob style laugh*

I love the Australian Open Final and the build up to it but I always feel a sense of sadness when the tournament is over for another year. It's fantastic during the off-season of footy and I'm absolutely pumped for it already next year

Anyone else feel the same?

I love our tournament.
I don't watch much of the others.
Used to watch Wimbledon all the time but I think our tournament has changed with the times and is now top of the tree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a point I think in the second set where he hit a ball into the net and fell over with the racquet crashing to the ground making a big noise. It looked to me like he hit it, was perfectly balanced and then as he noticed it hit the net he fell and his racquet hit the court. Seemed very scripted to me.

There was a point I think in the second set where he hit a ball into the net and fell over with the racquet crashing to the ground making a big noise. It looked to me like he hit it, was perfectly balanced and then as he noticed it hit the net he fell and his racquet hit the court. Seemed very scripted to me.
Like i said, it looked a very nice setup. The 2 know each other since they were 12 for gods sake. djoker knows how to grind his gears

I thought Djokovic had spinal cerebellar ataxia in the second set. He's an odd one and I would like the story behind all the sudden swings in his physical condition that he is now known for.

Honestly it is very rare (meaning I haven't seen it before this tournament) since his change in diet. He has been sick most of this week, which would explain the mood swings a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back