Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

So that was pretty tight, two 4-4 results for both Qualifying Finals!

Interestingly, if Warriors had played Drew23 or Richcog, we would have had a win.

Rockford would have beaten Drew too, but had he played Richcog it would have also been a 4-4 draw!

I guess it is fair to say that it is pretty tight at the top of the ladder!

Like a Great White swimming up and down the coastline, waiting for another finals feast..
The one that never happened. Haha. I feel like I had a fair finish in 7th. Wasn't really a great season by my side by any means, and didn't go the extra level I thought they could have.

Sensational I lose my top rated midfielder and defender to face Rockford this week. Goodluck in the grand final!

Left the last forward slot vacant and gone with Papley with 9 tackles and a goal over the list of Gawn and Hartlett. Hope it works.
I didn't have a Centre player not named in their sides 25, so took a gamble that Scheer will not come in as an emergency so that I could take Greenwood's 14 Handballs and 11 Tackles.. The downside of having depth..

Left the last forward slot vacant and gone with Papley with 9 tackles and a goal over the list of Gawn and Hartlett. Hope it works.
Oh, you left the spot 'empty' empty! I am pretty sure in this league that won't work, as an emergency only replaces a 'non-playing' player, not an empty list spot. I think you are now playing with a side of 21 players.. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, you left the spot 'empty' empty! I am pretty sure in this league that won't work, as an emergency only replaces a 'non-playing' player, not an empty list spot. I think you are now playing with a side of 21 players.. o_O
What do Papley 12 kicks, goal and mainly 9 tackles won't counts. No wat!!!

According to the League settings, that is unfortunately correct.. If you had put Daniel Lloyd in that empty spot he would have though..
Is there anything that we can do to have his stats count. It might not matter in the end, but surely we can do something? I never change last minute, its only because this is an important game, so I didn't know.

First Grand Final. Wasn't expected this season but hopefully I can make it a close one against the "superteam" that Drew23 has collated.

Does the trade window open up directly after the end of the next round? Unknown Caller
Yes, it does. You will be able to trade draft picks and players.

Good luck to both GF teams.

I've made the GF in my cash league again (somehow, seriously my team is awful) but will be watching this closely.

I've also got a fair bit to work with over the summer so feel free to touch base and talk trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back