Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Your telling the storey why don't you tell me if GC were going to get FA compo

You have apparently studied it

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes if they did what has been mentioned that crows should do with Brouch they would have got #2

But it doesnt work that way and he was traded for alot less

What is hilarious is that you have totally ignored whats going on at your club and the amount of players that are on the cusp of leaving , With the stuff going on at your club the last problem they will be wanting is players sitting out or being held against their wishes. Contracted or not clubs dont keep players wanting to leave and usually get deals done for less that market rate.

examples galore
What is hilarious is a richmond supporter coming on here trying to dictate to others clubs supporters what their players are worth. He is under contract and if a club wants him they can pay through the nose or p155 off

Then why you always dictate Lukosius worth, he is contracted player also. Double standard.
Mate..the sort of value i put up for lukosius would be more than any player has ever been traded for..EVER. hardly trying to shortchange GC in value unlike some on here saying one of the leagues premier mids in crouch is not a 1st rounder or a teens pick. How about read up first

What is hilarious is a richmond supporter coming on here trying to dictate to others clubs supporters what their players are worth. He is under contract and if a club wants him they can pay through the nose or p155 off

Give it time. Soon you'll have Hawthorn supporters offering Ceglar in a straight trade like they do in every trade scenario

And what difference does it make if i am a richmond supporter or a eagles supporter maybe its better this way as im not as Bia's as a crows supporter but rather than worry about who a poster supports on the main board which we have full rights to comment on you try explain how a club keeps a player that doesnt want to be there and extracts maximum value , Then multiply this by 10 players.

Your clubs recruiters have proven with their past trades they they are soft and have Paid through the nose but other clubs will be looking at the past trades that involved SOS/Carlton and wont pay or P!55 off but will get the player they want

Mate..the sort of value i put up for lukosius would be more than any player has ever been traded for..EVER. hardly trying to shortchange GC in value unlike some on here saying one of the leagues premier mids in crouch is not a 1st rounder or a teens pick. How about read up first

When you say 1 of the premier mids in the league you must have a big group as he would be lucky to be in the top 20

Even if they wanted too, it's too much of a political hot potato at the Crows amongst their supporter base to trade B.Crouch this season I think.

They are going to lose quite a lot of good personal this off-season, they need to hang on to a great club servant like Brad Crouch, unless he is extremely desperate to exit the club.

Even if they wanted too, it's too much of a political hot potato at the Crows amongst their supporter base to trade B.Crouch this season I think.

They are going to lose quite a lot of good personal this off-season, they need to hang on to a great club servant like Brad Crouch, unless he is extremely desperate to exit the club.
Or we can get overs before he becomes an RFA next year and may want to head home to Vico

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to have a look at B.Crouch objectively
He will be 26 years old this year
Drafted in 2011 and turned 18 in 2012
Played 83 out of a possible 170+

Durability is not his Forte'

one of the leagues premier mids in crouch
Mate, he is not one of the leagues premier mids.

He is a top level B grader, bottom level A grader type.

Premier mids? He is MILES away from that. He's not Fyfe, Danger, Martin, Pendles, Macrae, Bont level. Hell, he's not Sloane level.

He's a very good player. Worth a good pick. Just ease up on the mayo bud.

Crouch is not one of the premier mids in the league and I could name 30 ahead of him off the top of my head. He’s a one way one paced regular steak and three veg midfielder.

Why do Adelaide supporters in particular over rate their players?

Crouch is not one of the premier mids in the league and I could name 30 ahead of him off the top of my head. He’s a one way one paced regular steak and three veg midfielder.

Why do Adelaide supporters in particular over rate their players?
Who is overating him I just want more than what we are guaranteed to get

Common sense really

And what difference does it make if i am a richmond supporter or a eagles supporter maybe its better this way as im not as Bia's as a crows supporter but rather than worry about who a poster supports on the main board which we have full rights to comment on you try explain how a club keeps a player that doesnt want to be there and extracts maximum value , Then multiply this by 10 players.

Your clubs recruiters have proven with their past trades they they are soft and have Paid through the nose but other clubs will be looking at the past trades that involved SOS/Carlton and wont pay or P!55 off but will get the player they want
You just aren't getting it..pay up to what the club wants or take a bleddy hike. You are living in cloud cuckoo land on this and no amount of chest pumping on your behalf will make any difference.

That’s fair enough and whilst he’s in contract Adelaide will get overs but another club has to want him bad enough first.
Yes they do, personally if they are confident in getting him you would wait for him to be an RFA so it costs you nothing in trade , you may have to pay more in salary though

When you say 1 of the premier mids in the league you must have a big group as he would be lucky to be in the top 20

8th in the league for disposals and a virtual shoe in for crows club champion..run along now

Edit. With 51 coaches votes over the entire season he sits just outside the top 20 rated players of any position by coaches in the league so best you head somewhere else other than the brad crouch thread where you have no ideA

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back