Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? From the outside and looking in it seems there is plenty of talk about the younger players getting a run.
I am being a pessimist, unfortunately a lot of trust has been lost amongst the supporter base. Some of those from the old regime that would get a say are still there i.e. Phil Harper. I am more hopeful, but need to see it to happen to be convinced.

Providing he has another injury free season season averaging 30+ possessions, I’d love him at the Suns if he is still open to moving north. I think he will easily command a 5yr $4mil offer thereabouts + AFL incentives on top?

Should go to North or St kilda, they got the money, GCS need those money for 6 top 10 pick and other contract extension.

How many players can the AFL give incentives to?
how would anyone know that.
Essendon provides incentives for Shiel by giving him a 'job' with some big property developer.
Adam Treloar gets TV time after moving to Collingwood

There are incentives for good players across the league - just depends what you want to call it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should go to North or St kilda, they got the money, GCS need those money for 6 top 10 pick and other contract extension.

They’ve already signed extensions if the rumours are true.

And with Hanley & Harbrow likely retiring at seasons end, there’s Brouch’s $$$ ready if he’s keen?

3.5 over 5 years wasn't it? That's a long way off $1m year.

I saw a graphic which listed the players getting over $1m
It was like Fyfe, Martin etc and then Polec at the end of the list.

Ill see if I can find it.

It may have been a top 10 list given theres only 9 over $1m

This from SEN:
1583190366620.png

Last edited:
They’ve already signed extensions if the rumours are true.

And with Hanley & Harbrow likely retiring at seasons end, there’s Brouch’s $$$ ready if he’s keen?
Both Hanley and Harbrow are HB I rather put priority getting A RFA HB than a midfielder. Crouch is a great player as an inside mid not HB.

I saw a graphic which listed the players getting over $1m
It was like Fyfe, Martin etc and then Polec at the end of the list.

Ill see if I can find it.

It may have been a top 10 list given theres only 9 over $1m

This from SEN:
View attachment 832593
That would be because he was on a front loaded contract but he's not getting $1m year

Gee I bet young Bradley wishes he wasnt such a greedy sod now and he had a nice 5 year $800k deal locked away.
Even though all contracts will take a hit, his contract now will be even lower as market rates have shifted downwards massively.

Gee I bet young Bradley wishes he wasnt such a greedy sod now and he had a nice 5 year $800k deal locked away.
Even though all contracts will take a hit, his contract now will be even lower as market rates have shifted downwards massively.

Yeah, he's going to be a $600k player. It will be curious whether the Crows would rather him or the top five draft pick (which they'd certainly get as compo - $600k will be a lot in the new reality).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back