Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - EF vs. West Coast Eagles - OS (Perth), Sat 03/10 @ 8:10pm AEST

Do you think we can win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just putting it out there, we’re gonna win this by 23 points, the following week beat the cats by 32, week after beat the lions by 12, then we unleash cox onto the rigs for the premiership win if all time.......
Love the optimism. Not sure what's inspired it though

WCE will have some great players return against us in a couple of weeks on their home deck. Sadly I don’t give us much of a chance at all. Eagles by 50 points.

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to playing Reid. Usually dislike the thought of playing an injury prone player, but he’s the ideal player to put on McGovern to try and stop his intercept marking.

He also provides a target when Cox is in the ruck.

I have lost all faith in our small forwards.

Bring lube
And sunscreen lotion as the weather might be sunny.
Btw I thought you played well in patches. Anything can happen on the day.
Which Mason Cox will turn up. Could Darcy Moore dominate in the backline, Degoey pull out a few tricks.

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to playing Reid. Usually dislike the thought of playing an injury prone player, but he’s the ideal player to put on McGovern to try and stop his intercept marking.

He also provides a target when Cox is in the ruck.

I have lost all faith in our small forwards.

McGovern was still going to miss the first final with his hammy injury last I heard.
Bringing in Reid for a final again would certainly be gutsy.

Even more reason to play Reid. Our forward line functions on marks. We don’t kick goals from crumbs. We may as well use the most natural forward we have.

Ben Reid doesn't take pack marks, he's just another forward like Micohek and Cox who leads and needs kicks to his advantage.

This has the Collingwood vs Tigers 2018 Prelim written all over it, except it’s not a Prelim.

We are going to upset the Eagles there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wills returning could honestly melt this board.

In: Wills C.Brown Appleby

tenor.gif

Hi guys, just wondering if any one would be so kind as to PM me there barcode so i can get a tic to the perth final. Would barrack for you guys of course as i hate the eagles.
Cheers

Gee we are nearly at full strength besides howe & Sidebottom and we literally have no exciting prospect to bring in. Not one

Sier only half exciting prospect. Beside him we have Callum brown wills Mayne to consider. Gee the cupboard is bare.

I would love to drop whe Thomas Stephenson Varcoe but who on earth do we bring in.

We need to do some serious bold trading to fix the forward line that is a complete mess

Hopefully the fact that it's only a week gives the team a bit more of a road trip feeling rather than a never ending chore this time around.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we've got on a proper ground without so much dew. With a proper crowd, even if they're all against us. Gonna be hectic.

Back